UBLR : IBRAHIM
Hello

Your name: IBRAHIM

Your blacklist ID: 89780

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Reason: Attempted RDM during a Passive Roleplay

Staff member who blacklisted you: Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I'm a Criminal That's Means Aggressive RP , I was in the church at grassy field we were doing a passive RP wedding , Me and Beno were going to get married , Oasis came and stop the wedding and said I'm your Ex-wife , how do you change me with this woman [talking about me] , My Job was Criminal , Oasis starts punishing me and I said to her get out of here you slut or I will kill you here right now , she ran away after Beno Ran away too , And followed me to the trees behind the church and start punishing me aging
I pulled out my aggressive RP Shotgun and said to Oasis to leave me alone , he keeps punishing me and I shot him one shot and toke from him 88HP , Reebs TP me and said to me you were trying to kill her in middle of passive RP , I said to him she was trying to attack me out side but he Give me 4Hours blacklist , And I see That I didn't do any thing wrong , Its tress where is passive RP in tress ? He was attacking me , and I got Valid reason to kill him , but I didn't I only 1 shot him and leave , Reebs came and says I'm Attempt to RDM In middle of Passive RP ! , Passive RP has done from 3 Minutes ago because Oasis came in and let all of the people leave the church , and you say to me in middle of passive RP , nothing was going on in the church not marrige nothing at all .

I would like this Request get reviewed by another admin please , Reebs will automatically denies it

Thank you,
IBRAHIM
You can't request another administrator to review your case, that's not how it works.

Now, onto the situation at hand, you were set to be married to Beno, and Oasis came in with an objection to the marriage. You claimed that Oasis punched you, which I witnessed and can confirm, however you went outside with him at that point in time. Then shots were fired to which I check damage logs and see that you took 99/100 HP off of Oasis. Keep in mind that the roleplay at the time was intended to be Passive.

How does someone punching you justify shooting them twice with a semi-automatic shotgun?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-21-2017, 11:10 PM)Reebs Wrote: You can't request another administrator to review your case, that's not how it works.

Now, onto the situation at hand, you were set to be married to Beno, and Oasis came in with an objection to the marriage. You claimed that Oasis punched you, which I witnessed and can confirm, however you went outside with him at that point in time. Then shots were fired to which I check damage logs and see that you took 99/100 HP off of Oasis. Keep in mind that the roleplay at the time was intended to be Passive.

How does someone punching you justify shooting them twice with a semi-automatic shotgun?

In real life if you punch me I will not let you leave only with ambulance,[Not a Threat]

Second thing Oasis was attacking me , And I see the Passive RP thing is over because Oasis came and stop it and Beno left out of the church , Third thing you said to me in-game That I toke 88HP from him not 100 , 4th thing I'm a Criminal , 5th Thing I Got a shotgun equipped before I enter the church and non of the officers searched me , 6th Its Not RDM Because I got Valid Reason to kill [Attacking me out side of Church] , 7th You didn't let me talk and didn't let me explain you or I may explain some but you didn't give me a notice that I'm talking , 8th And 4 Hours for Blacklist From Weapons is waayyy to much , 9th There is no rules say You aren't allowed to use shotgun in self defense , 10th Thanks
You took things too far by turning what would have been a perfectly acceptable fistfight into a shots fired situation during a Passive RP. It's high time you realize that there are limits to Aggressive RP.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]