Report: Brikaas & molyneux481
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Brikaas & molyneux481

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381 & STEAM_0:1:29565495

Time in GMT: 4:11PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: Rule 2.4 states that RapeRP and any form of sexual abuse is strictly not allowed. The pair roleplayed as the job "Child Predator" in which they went around kidnapping children, using the "We have candy in our truck." to lure them in.

Evidence[Image: DC6CE0D7662F96E148A3C92E8134D324B1414D89]
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Just having the job as "Child Predator" doesn't mean any use of RapeRP is actually being used.

Roleplaying and kidnapping children wouldn't be against anything, and just to lure them inside is their own stupid fault.
None was actually being raped in the RP, unless you can provide such evidence of someone being raped.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Hi all,

I've already been asked to remove my job name about two minutes ago by an admin. I wasn't aware that it broke a rule and it wont happen again. I also apologies if i've upset any users while I was doing this roleplay situation.

Sorry again

Molyneux481

With all due respect, Brikaas. By setting your job as "Child Predator", you have already confirmed that you are roleplaying someone who sexually abuses children, you HUNT children. Regardless of if you did or did not rape someone with a /me or /it.

That's like making your job "Rapist" and when reported saying "Oh but I didn't roleplay rape anyone." as your defence.
                                      +Rep me!
(02-21-2017, 04:39 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: -snip-

Having your job set doesn't confirm anything that you actually are Roleplaying as a person who rapes others,

The job title is seen as a person who kidnaps others, children in this case.

There wasn't any form of RapeRP within the situation.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Involved, I was kidnapped by these two]

In no way were they RapeRPing. It was at most just kidnapping people in their RV.
Again, regardless of if they did RapeRP directly or not, having the job Child Predator implies sexual abuse which isn't allowed. If you wanted to kidnap people then have it as "Criminal" or "Kidnapper". I shall repeat: You're basically saying that your job can be anything and that having the job "Rapist" is fine as long as you don't do RapeRP directly with /me and /it

I understand you wish to defend him as you were roleplaying with him, but the job shouldn't have been Child Predator end of story.
                                      +Rep me!
(02-21-2017, 05:09 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: -snip-

I disagree,

Having the job set as "Child Predator" is to focus on kidnapping children.
It might sound to you that a Child Predator would sexually abuse children, but the intention is still to kidnapp what we did.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
Would you care to explain why a Child Predator would kidnap a child? Because I'm pretty sure they don't just do it and nothing comes of it.

Do you HONESTLY think a Child Predator will lure a child in to their RV/truck to kidnap them, drive them around and then drop them off after doing completely nothing?

I don't care if you RapeRP'ed or not, your job implies that sexual abuse is occurring. Again, your job should've been kidnapper. As a Child Predator who kidnapped children, you indicate that your character sexually abuses the children you kidnap and not for the gain of money.

Also, Molyneux says an administrator warned him about it so clearly it's not just me that thinks this was inappropriate.
                                      +Rep me!
I rest my case with these last words,

A "Child Predator" might be to kidnap and sexualy abuse children in real life, that how ever does not apply on the situation that was ongoing
The job name of "Child Predator" was used for RP purpose only, as in kidnapping them and attempt to get money out of it.

It was, at all times, not used to kidnap, rape or sexualy abuse anyone. Having the job name set as Child Predator wouldn't be against anything.
To avoid further discussion, having your job set directly to something such as a "Rapist" isn't allowed. Yet having your job to something that can be used for other Roleplay reason shouldn't be any problem as long if you do not actualy 'RapeRP' someone.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator