Injured upgrades.
Description: Adding an item that will keep injured people alive longer. And the ability to check pulse.

Why: We have all beein in that situation when your friend is injured on the ground, and there is nothing you can do about it. The medics are slow (as usual) and your friend is rapidly losing health. What I am suggesting is that you should be able to use an item/action in order to either; 1: Bounce the injured person's HP a little bit up, or 2: The ability to keep his/her HP still for a short period of time, in order to keep them alive for longer.

As for the check pulse feature. I was thinking of this a few days ago, adding a command (/pulse) that you could use on an injured person, the command will tell you an injured person's pulse (HP) It would work a little something like this.

20 HP or lower: ''The person has a weak pulse.''
Around 50 HP: ''The person has a pulse, but is rapidly slowing down.''
Around 100 HP: ''The person has a strong pulse, but should get medical treatment as soon as possible.''

Thoughts?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
+Support
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+Support
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+Support

Maybe the pulse thing can automatically send the message /me checks pulse and then as you said with hp.
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support

In terms of the item for prolonging a severely injured person's life, I believe there has been numerous suggestions on it that are still around. One being this: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77684

However in terms of the /pulse command, that sounds awesome and I don't believe I've seen it elsewhere in the suggestions.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Random
+Support

Really nice idea!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum