[Solved] Game keeps crashing on Fearless only
Yesterday my game was fine, but today my game randomly crashes, usually in collision between vehicles and objects or during raids.
It's a weird crash, it's like my driver has failed, the game freezes and is still responding in task manager, but it's only a blue rectangle on the top left corner when I tab back in with no sound.

Here are the crash reports, if anybody could help me I would appreciate it, since it only happens on Fearless.

http://rgho.st/7v6QttYTQ
http://rgho.st/7vlPfMTyH
http://rgho.st/796YHK8mz
The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • PhantomSolaris
Could you post your system specs?

You could try to give Gmod to use all your cores, called multi-core processing. By default this is off. This doesn't work for all processors, such as dual core.

You need to put this in your autoexec.cfg, located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg

Quote:cl_threaded_bone_setup 1
cl_threaded_client_leaf_system 1

r_threaded_client_shadow_manager 1
r_threaded_particles 1
r_threaded_renderables 1
r_queued_ropes 1

studio_queue_mode 1

gmod_mcore_test 1
I'll try enabling it tomorrow then and see what the result is.
My system specs are the following (copy pasted from Steam profile):

PC Specs

Spoiler :

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 @3.10 GHz Turboed

GPU: Nvidia GT740 DDR3 2GB Overclocked

RAM Memory: 8GB Ram

Operating System: Windows 10 - 64 Bits

Hard Drive Space: 1TB

Keyboard: Ozone Strike Battle Spectra

Mouse: 4Tech Bloody V8

Headset: HyperX Cloud Core

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Hasn't worked, my game crashes when bullets hit vehicles...
Crashed again during a raid.

I have been receiving a large increase in crashes too, my console is also exploding with errors. Crashes mostly occur during gunfights/raids however I recently crashed while I was driving down a road with my police lights and sirens on.

I have NEVER crashed this frequently which leads me to believe that the console errors or some update is causing this, however I don't know this for sure.

Also, I did the multi-core thing with gmod way back.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
(02-19-2017, 06:38 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: I have been receiving a large increase in crashes too, my console is also exploding with errors. Crashes mostly occur during gunfights/raids however I recently crashed while I was driving down a road with my police lights and sirens on.

I have NEVER crashed this frequently which leads me to believe that the console errors or some update is causing this, however I don't know this for sure.

Also, I did the multi-core thing with gmod way back.

I think you are talking about the crash that just happened. I think it happened to the majority of the server

EDIT: To stop your console being spammed with errors go to here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78336
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I did that error fix, and ever since my game crashed a lot.
Maybe it was just coincidence, I don't know...
This is really frustrating though, only way we could find out how to fix it was to know the cause of it though...

Let's start a fresh. Clear out your addons folder, backing them up just to be safe. Download the CSS and HL2 EP1 and EP2 Textures. Also, subscribe to these addons.

Links : Hl2 and the map

Addons 

-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Marvin
(02-27-2017, 06:03 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: Let's start a fresh. Clear out your addons folder, backing them up just to be safe. Download the CSS and HL2 EP1 and EP2 Textures. Also, subscribe to these addons.

Links : Hl2 and the map

Addons 

-Finn

Additionally I recommend you Verify your game cache and then attempt what Finn said.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Marvin
Is this still a problem, Dooz?