[FIX] VCmod Exhaust Console Error
Bug 
Hello everybody!

Today, I'm making this tutorial to bring you THE solution to this endless nightmare of the "Exhaust" error from the VCmod!

"Attempting to create unknown particle system 'Exhaust'" (xInfinite)

I provided a few people the solution with the following commands to enter everytime joining the server (for a time I find a durable solution):

Quote:con_filter_enable 1
con_filter_text_out Exhaust

But today, I made something that will change this, no more need to enter everytime joining the server these commands to get rid of these errors!
I created a script that will be able to be ENABLE / DISABLE by the simple tap of a key of your choice.

1) Go to your CFG folder of Garry's Mod: It is located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg

2) Open the file named autoexec.cfg (with notepad / Notepad ++ / Sublime Text 3)

3) Then copy / paste the following text into the file:

Quote:alias exhaust_on "con_filter_text_out Exhaust; con_filter_enable 1; alias exhaust "exhaust_off"
alias exhaust_off "con_filter_enable 0; alias exhaust "exhaust_on"
exhaust_on
bind "<key of your choice>" "exhaust"

host_writeconfig

**<key of your choice> : Put the key of your choice here. I use F10.

4) When joining the server, double tap/press the <key of your choice> and check the console.

Congratulations! You made it!
If you have any problems/questions, leave comments on the thread. I'll try to answer them when I'll have time.

Spoiler: Notices

Notice update #01
2017/02/18 - This tutorial concerns the VCmod Exhaust Console Error, not the material error.
This tutorial was created with the sole purpose of purging the console from the flooding of errors.
I'm writing this Notice because some people believe the script fixes the material error in the VCmod.

[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 12 users Like Generation's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Idea, Santacake, MrFinnConlon, Random, Teendiver, Panda, Jonas, Envy, jhayw, DreeBott, Reebs
Thanks!
Welldone, thankyou
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Thanks Gen
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Notice update #01
2017/02/18 - This tutorial concerns the VCmod Exhaust Console Error, not the material error.
This tutorial was created with the sole purpose of purging the console from the flooding of errors.
I'm writing this Notice because some people believe the script fixes the material error in the VCmod.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]