[FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM
Brikaas,

How were you able to be on the server if you claim that you've put your computer off:
This is again what I was confused about as when I was told about me being on the server by [FL] Spear I said I couldnt be as my computer was off, we talked and tried to figure out how this could have happened, but neither of us could figure it out, and I had left for school at 8:30AM and had been at school until 2:45PM.

How were you able to be online from early into morning until some where in the afternoon if you claimed that you've shut your computer off:
Well I was on the build server with [FL] SnowredWolf building some things and testing some things out for a rp we planned to do. He left the server first then a little time later I turned off my computer to go to bed. I rarely disconnect / Shutdown any games that I am in when shutting down , As it would normally time me out of said games. I then came on in the morning at about 7:45 and checked some emails and classwork (as said above), I then left for school 8:30AM so at this point my computer was turned off.

I have and will continue to tell the truth and I want to stress this, I am not a rule breaker. My last ban (this one not included) was early 2015. Then I took a break and then came back, and took the whole server, the community as a whole a lot more seriously. And 2 Months may not sound like a lot but for someone that practically plays on the server everyday, then It is a long time. And considering I am the same as you, I have no idea how this has happened. And I understand why I am banned but do not think is is fair considering. I love playing on Fearless and am upset that I am unable to play on it. I beg you too see reason.

Kind Regards,
- Vsync
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM - by Vsync - 02-18-2017, 08:22 PM