[FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM
Hello,

I am having suspecioun of you lying here.

If your PC was off, why dind't you time out? Why could you all the sudden every 2-3 minute do the "thinking" real quick, and then afterwards go non-responsive again, you never responded to anything i said, and we where there for along time.

Looking through the logs, you've multiple times today, since around 4 am been on for several hours, then D/C for AFK, in my eyes it looks like you multiple times tried to attempt to create a script to bypass the afk system.

Your IP is logged and it matches your IP you usually play on, so you had to have had it online at home.

This was clearly bypassing AFK timer, you had some sort of script, making it so you used the feature of not being kicked when toutching a key, yet, you dind't type a message so i am to belive, it was done in attempt to hide the fact you tried to bypass the AFK system for multiple hours.

For multiple hours you did nothing but the same, you made sure to spawn in, and then you activated the script, the logs show you logged on about 9:40 this morning, and logged off when banned at around 13:00 or so, again, all the evidence points to you being guilty, and i see no reason to unban you.

An excuse such as: My computer was off! I don't know why it dind't time out! It just sound very much like we're stupid, if your computer was infact turned off, then it would most likely time out, and i'm wondering, if your on TS for multiple days, claiming its because you forgot to log off, then why have you been on ts for so long? Last time i checked you had not even logged out, and don't quote me on this, but i belive that if you close your computer, Ts would most likely close aswell.

~Jonas

Again, i don't see a single reason to get you unbanned.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM - by Jonas - 02-17-2017, 10:22 PM