[FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM
Hello Vsync!

Earlier today, I was on the Build with Snowredwolf, and you. I noticed it said "sleeping" on your Ts, and through how you could be on the server the same time?

I was looking through the whole Build server to see if I could find you. after some time, I contacted Spear, if he could help. He was a the gym and couldn't, but he said through Logs that he could see. You been online since 9 am, without doing anything since that time (joining only)

I then contacted [FL:M] Jonas, if he could come and check the situation. We found your character, and checked if anybody would react. Nothing at all.

After some time, Jonas was about to kick you. when I noticed the little "Talking" above your head, and told Jonas. I through you were back..

However me and Jonas waited several Minutes and it kept on happening each 2-3 minute.

Spear told me that you said your PC was off, but you was on TS and on the server. It was clear signs of an Automatic "message" to "avoid" the AFK timer.

Thanks
Marvin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM - by Marvin - 02-17-2017, 09:00 PM