[FL:RP] Vsync - Unban Request | 17/02/2017 | 8:22 PM
Your name: [FL:RP] Vsync

Your ban ID: 76078

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67503494

Reason: Bypassing AFK timer // Extended by Brikaas

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Jonas // [FL] Brikaas (Extended)

Reason why you should be unbanned:

I Should be unbanned because I in no way have attempted to Bypass the AFK timer. I turned my computer on this morning to check some emails and classwork, At this time I was not on the Fearless server as far as I am aware. I then turned off my computer and then went off to school. Mid way through the say I get a message from [FL] Spear telling me that I have been banned for Bypassing AFK timer. And I was very confused as I had turned off my computer before I came to school so there is no way that I could have been on the servers. [FL] Spear then told me that [FL:M] Jonas is on the server and is looking at me on the server. And again I was very confused because my computer had been turned off since this morning (as I was at school). I have no idea how I was on the server. I did turn off my computer before disconnecting the server. But even then it should have timed me out. So again I have no idea how I was on the server. I cannot stress this enough.. My computer was OFF.

Kind Regards,
- Vsync Smile
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
Hello Vsync!

Earlier today, I was on the Build with Snowredwolf, and you. I noticed it said "sleeping" on your Ts, and through how you could be on the server the same time?

I was looking through the whole Build server to see if I could find you. after some time, I contacted Spear, if he could help. He was a the gym and couldn't, but he said through Logs that he could see. You been online since 9 am, without doing anything since that time (joining only)

I then contacted [FL:M] Jonas, if he could come and check the situation. We found your character, and checked if anybody would react. Nothing at all.

After some time, Jonas was about to kick you. when I noticed the little "Talking" above your head, and told Jonas. I through you were back..

However me and Jonas waited several Minutes and it kept on happening each 2-3 minute.

Spear told me that you said your PC was off, but you was on TS and on the server. It was clear signs of an Automatic "message" to "avoid" the AFK timer.

Thanks
Marvin
Marvin,

The reason I was on the TeamSpeak was because I had it open on my Macbook which I take to school, I just hadn't changed my away message. I have no idea why the talking thing was happening. Like you said I said - My PC was off.

Kind Regards,
- Vsync
I understand you are able to be online on TS on other devices.. However, we checked multiple times, if anything happended and we are talking Spliseconds that the "talking" icon was there. after 2-3 minutes, no reaction from you at all.

Thanks
Marvin
Marvin,

I am just as confused as you are, I have no idea whatsoever why I was talking every "2-3 minutes". And if i'm 'frank' I have no idea how to code or make something to bypass the afk timer. All that stuff is beyond me.

Thanks,
- Vsync
Hello,

I am having suspecioun of you lying here.

If your PC was off, why dind't you time out? Why could you all the sudden every 2-3 minute do the "thinking" real quick, and then afterwards go non-responsive again, you never responded to anything i said, and we where there for along time.

Looking through the logs, you've multiple times today, since around 4 am been on for several hours, then D/C for AFK, in my eyes it looks like you multiple times tried to attempt to create a script to bypass the afk system.

Your IP is logged and it matches your IP you usually play on, so you had to have had it online at home.

This was clearly bypassing AFK timer, you had some sort of script, making it so you used the feature of not being kicked when toutching a key, yet, you dind't type a message so i am to belive, it was done in attempt to hide the fact you tried to bypass the AFK system for multiple hours.

For multiple hours you did nothing but the same, you made sure to spawn in, and then you activated the script, the logs show you logged on about 9:40 this morning, and logged off when banned at around 13:00 or so, again, all the evidence points to you being guilty, and i see no reason to unban you.

An excuse such as: My computer was off! I don't know why it dind't time out! It just sound very much like we're stupid, if your computer was infact turned off, then it would most likely time out, and i'm wondering, if your on TS for multiple days, claiming its because you forgot to log off, then why have you been on ts for so long? Last time i checked you had not even logged out, and don't quote me on this, but i belive that if you close your computer, Ts would most likely close aswell.

~Jonas

Again, i don't see a single reason to get you unbanned.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Jonas,

As I have said before, I have NO idea why I didn't get timed out and I have no idea why it would do the "thinking" thing every "2-3 minutes".
Also I have no idea how to make a script of any sort (Just ask my IT teacher xD).

" the logs show you logged on about 9:40 this morning, and logged off when banned at around 13:00" - And this doesn't make sense to me because I turned on my computer at around 7:45AM this morning to do as said above. And then had left for school at around 8:30AM as I had a Controlled Assessment to do and was on a strict Deadline to get into school, or I would fail the Assessment. So the fact that I logged into the server at 9:40 is beyond me as I was at school doing my Assessment at this point.

Kind Regards,
- Vsync
Please try to explain the following:

How were you able to be on the server if you claim that you've put your computer off.

How were you able to be online from early into morning until some were in the afternoon if you claimed that you've shut your computer off.

Your story sounds a bit edgy, you cannot be online if your computer was truly off.

Try to be honest and explain these points in as much detail as possible, we want to have a clear imagine on the situation so it can work out good for both parties.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Brikaas,

How were you able to be on the server if you claim that you've put your computer off:
This is again what I was confused about as when I was told about me being on the server by [FL] Spear I said I couldnt be as my computer was off, we talked and tried to figure out how this could have happened, but neither of us could figure it out, and I had left for school at 8:30AM and had been at school until 2:45PM.

How were you able to be online from early into morning until some where in the afternoon if you claimed that you've shut your computer off:
Well I was on the build server with [FL] SnowredWolf building some things and testing some things out for a rp we planned to do. He left the server first then a little time later I turned off my computer to go to bed. I rarely disconnect / Shutdown any games that I am in when shutting down , As it would normally time me out of said games. I then came on in the morning at about 7:45 and checked some emails and classwork (as said above), I then left for school 8:30AM so at this point my computer was turned off.

I have and will continue to tell the truth and I want to stress this, I am not a rule breaker. My last ban (this one not included) was early 2015. Then I took a break and then came back, and took the whole server, the community as a whole a lot more seriously. And 2 Months may not sound like a lot but for someone that practically plays on the server everyday, then It is a long time. And considering I am the same as you, I have no idea how this has happened. And I understand why I am banned but do not think is is fair considering. I love playing on Fearless and am upset that I am unable to play on it. I beg you too see reason.

Kind Regards,
- Vsync
Hello,

First of all, i thank you for your patience.

This case is being looked into, it just takes alot of time, so please just give it some time, we will come back with a conclusion soon.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]