UBL: Chopchop1614
You could have tazed him, that would have stopped him form pulling a gun on you if he was armed.
https://i.gyazo.com/15b6e82e7559b0af1d44...eb29ba.png
The blue circle is him, the red circles are where the enemies could have come from. I was not in a position to risk my life when I could have been killed from three different locations. I was the first one to charge into the room and I had to make a split second decision to protect myself. Which I did.

Just because the person happened to be AFK and Unarmed does not make it RDM, if he had been there and armed but with his weapon not out it wouldn't have been classed as RDM. Yet the inputs for me killing him would have been the same.
Killing an unarmed man dosent protect your life it gets you a blacklist.

You were a police officer who would not have training on how to clear a building suposidly full of armed men. You would have waited for the SRU who have the training, then you would have been safe and you could have done your job as a police officer and detained the man, not gun him down.

If there was a threat to your life you would have pulled out. Simple.
(02-18-2017, 07:12 AM)Coffee Wrote: Killing an unarmed man dosent protect your life it gets you a blacklist.

You were a police officer who would not have training on how to clear a building suposidly full of armed men. You would have waited for the SRU who have the training, then you would have been safe and you could have done your job as a police officer and detained the man, not gun him down.

If there was a threat to your life you would have pulled out. Simple.

I would like to refer you to the statement above, and me walking into a room of armed men ahead of SRU isn't RDM, its probably not even failrp as this is a semi seriousRP server.
You shot an unarmed man for no reason = RDM

End Off, I will not comment again unless a staff asks me to.
Involved, was both on TS and in game.

John told us all that he would be right back on TS. I saw him standing in the corner, with no guns up. No weapons at all. You had all the time in the world to search him and then potentially arrest him.

Violence should be the last option.

Edit: It does not matter if you didn't know if he was armed or not. At the end of the day, he was not armed. Also, he went AFK before the raid even started.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-18-2017, 11:57 AM)Random Wrote: Involved, was both on TS and in game.

John told us all that he would be right back on TS. I saw him standing in the corner, with no guns up. No weapons at all. You had all the time in the world to search him and then potentially arrest him.

Violence should be the last option.

Edit: It does not matter if you didn't know if he was armed or not. At the end of the day, he was not armed. Also, he went AFK before the raid even started.

1. We did not know he was AFK
2. I could have been killed at any second
3. He had been involved with a group who were kidnapping and murdering people.
ChopChop, may I ask at which point in time during the raid you perceived John as an immediate threat to yourself or any of the other officers taking part in the raid?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
It was when we entered the building. We had been taking fire, we rush in and there is a man standing on the wall looking in our direction. That's the time I had to make a split decision.
How could you possibly perceive him as a threat if he was stationary? John was stationary, AFK, and therefore unable to pose a threat to yourself or any other officer on scene, and it should have been clear to you that you had all of the opportunities in the world to detain and arrest him after dealing with the other suspects that were firing upon you.

While I understand that things happened in the heat of the moment, it was still RDM, ChopChop, and because of that I will be denying this UBLR.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]