Estleback vs Bentley
Exclamation 
Final Announcement from Estleback Corporation

Recently a public slander by the Bentley Media Company has surfaced online. At Estleback we attempted to take this conflict internally, and looked forward to a peaceful resolution, obviously diminished by their act of going out in press and outright lying. We brought them to OuterBP, which has an asphalt (Krissy you're going have to pay for your own shoes), away from the viewing eye of the citizens we both serve, out of respect to Bentley and indeed to hyperbolize their level of crime. Had we wanted to see the media company, that we thought was honorable and a good ally to us, to be completely destroyed in front the public eyes we would have done so at the scene of the crime. In hindsight we regret this, unfortunately.

Instead of answering to our accusations they have waved it off as a joke and furthermore attempted to divert the focus of the situation at hand to two other completely irrelevant cases. This is not about a rapper in a wheelchair by the name of GoldChainz, it is about the comedian YOUR employee killed for the sake of entertainment or best said by Bentley owners themselves,

Transcript by Steve Burwin' Wrote: Krissy Blake: To be fair, he wasn't very talented. We have a much higher level of skill at Bentley Productions.
Mr Bentley: Natural selection.

Furthermore, the picture you sent us is not the man we have refereed to and it further provens our point that you are trying to sweep the grave offence of yours under the ever expanding rug. Bringing up a different situation (Miss Evocity) that was a complete stunt and as well proven by our Director of Development using the very evidence you yourself provided, they continue to try and slander Estleback and soon I reckon - Camorro too.

You have turned one of our oldest operatives against us; Madeline 'Sparx' Lajoie. We did not prohibit any of our employees to interact with Bentley until you took of your gloves and directed this conflict onto a darker path. Whilst she was not the best of operatives, we took her in as a family and trusted her with our jewels. To see her depart without any regret from her part what so ever deeply saddens us. Au revoir and hope you find comfort in the family of backstabbers.

As if this is not all bad, they have tried to kick off a fight and consequently a war between Camorro and Estleback. This is a disgusting behavior and shows your true colors in terms of what kind of value other lives has. I am afraid you value your utmost ugly shoes in front of the lives of your own employees, and citizens as well as members of both Camorro and Estleback.

Spoiler: Trying to turn Camorro against Estleback
Dear, Mr. Camorro

We would like to inform you that the article on the Camorro family is well underway and we will forward you it before the release to get your seal of approval. Recently Bentley Productions decided to lend its help to the Presidential election, while the great debate was occuring. There we had an employee shoot at a comedian for comedy effect, this however did not go down well with the Estleback Corporation. What was once a strong bond has now shattered and we are left without security and this is a great concern to our well-being.

Under recent investigation by our Writers we have discovered that the the Deputy Director of this organisation is a man under the name of Steve Burwin, otherwise known as Steve Camorro. I have been told that this man used to work for your family and that he left shortly after the re-opening of Estleback. We believe Burwin and his fellow companions to be a bunch of traitors and nothing more than a cancer to EvoCity.

We have noticed your handiwork in taking out this so called 'Illuzion' and would greatly appreciate your help in securing our good name from these horrible, horrible people. Within the coming weeks we are going to stick to writing an article on Camorro and Estleback, however the later article is going to be filled with slander. We may not have the firepower but we certainly have other means, which brings me to my point. We would appreciate to have your protection under any circumstance that may occur. We have appreciated your loyalty to us thus far and we hope that this will never change.

Non abbiamo nulla ma il rispetto per te e il tuo popolo (We have nothing but respect for you and your people)

Best regards,
Mr. Bentley
Krissy Blake, XOXOXOXO
Co-Owners of Bentley Productions

This will be the end of any public communications from Estleback Corporation. We will not pursue you in the manipulative media of yours as you do not seem to understand your crimes. We will pursue and watch you everywhere you go, everything you host and everything you have ever been involved with. This is the end of a company filled with scums committing crimes and hiding yourselves under the blanket of "entertainment". You are nothing but criminals and thus any boundaries by Estleback Corporation has been revoked in the name of true justice to our citizens.

You are all schemers and look where it has taken you. If you lie and betray the trust of the ones you serve, you are to see the grave consequences that follows. These are dark times, there is no denying. But I say this to our citizens: We, ever your servants, will continue to defend the justice established in this city and will to our utmost power remove any threats presented against this ideal.

----

All refereed to in this document is listed below,
  1. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660011 - First attempt to divert public eyes' focus
  2. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660725- Calling Estleback bad names in an utmost immature way and trying to escalate the conflict even further.
  3. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660830 - Estleback first public post regarding the matter
  4. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660841 - Second attempt to divert focus from the true subject at hand
  5. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660855 - Response by our DD, Steve Burwin
  6. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660878 - Attempt to answer but only to be..
  7. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660940 - ..realized that the evidence they provided is contradicting
  8. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid660955 - Pointlessly trying to brand Estleback operative as a criminal.
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IwMh3mkdIE - Video of said commited crime
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 6 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Link, Panda, MasterNoda, Ivan Tempski, Reebs, RockDead69
As a former media chief and the head of an international corporation,Mr.Valaris' words trouble me and the rest of Sentex Collective.The announcement by Estelback Corporation is not only hate speech,but unprofessional and not done in proper business language.Sentex Collective denounces Estelback Corp.,and stands with Bentley Productions.
Robert Halsey,Chief Operations Manager,Sentex Collective
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I thought groups and clans weren't allowed to mix?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(02-17-2017, 03:54 PM)ELAD Wrote: I thought groups and clans weren't allowed to mix?

Nothing is strictly stating that clans and groups can not have a conflict. They are not allowed to ally though.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-17-2017, 03:42 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: As a former media chief and the head of an international corporation,Mr.Valaris' words trouble me and the rest of Sentex Collective.The announcement by Estelback Corporation is not only hate speech,but unprofessional and not done in proper business language.Sentex Collective denounces Estelback Corp.,and stands with Bentley Productions.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hate+Speech

Also, how are you one to talk about professional business language?
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(02-17-2017, 04:11 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 03:42 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: As a former media chief and the head of an international corporation,Mr.Valaris' words trouble me and the rest of Sentex Collective.The announcement by Estelback Corporation is not only hate speech,but unprofessional and not done in proper business language.Sentex Collective denounces Estelback Corp.,and stands with Bentley Productions.

I am the former CEO of a media corporation,and the current Chief Manager of an international corporation sir,I can assure you I know about professional language.
Kind Regards,
(02-17-2017, 04:16 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 04:11 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:

I am the former CEO of a media corporation,and the current Chief Manager of an international corporation sir,I can assure you I know about professional language.
Kind Regards,

Judging by that sentence, I think you may be lying.
The following 3 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Link, Agorith, Floodify
Okay, this is clearly getting out of hand and a lot of the gray area that was there in the rules regarding rp groups finally showed itself. Therefor, I have modified the rules regarding RP groups to ensure that they do not get involved in clan politics, as this whole system was designed to provide groups of people to have a clan, but without all the stress of running an actual clan. So, when RP groups attempt to start conflict between other clans, you can see there is clearly a problem there.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid404485

The rules were made in 2014, and never modified until now. They were meant to be changed overtime, but never were, and until now the RP group area was very inactive, to the point that I myself, the clan officer, had no idea they were even intertwined like this. Hopefully this resolves issues and puts everyone, clans and RP groups both, back into their place while still allowing for the interaction that was intended when RP groups were created back in 2014.

So, all past issues that have just happened will not be punished, but further conflict created by any RP group that wasn't provoked will cause that RP group to be treated like a clan, and therefor, have all the restrictions and risks that a clan has.
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Link

Dear Mr.Halsey,

I personally believe the actions taken by Estleback and especially Mr.Valaris are completely justifiable. Bentley which use to be a well respected media based company has destroyed the trust of many which it once had. Instead of being a civilised company they decided not to take responsibility and to slander Estleback. I know Mr.Varlaris treats members of Estleback with the up most respect. Therefore I find it justifiable, Mr.Valaris is protecting his name and his colleagues from being harassed and slandered with by false information which is aiming to ruin reputations. Bentley have proven they cannot take responsibility and therefore whatever hits their company they deserve. Especially with the release of large amounts of footage and documents showing Miss.Blake also slandering the comedian and how Estleback push things to a side. Additional Mr.Halsey I am the current Director of the media division and 'Vantiago Incorporated' and the all around director and it is completely unprofessional for you to side with such a backstabbing lying company after all they have done to draw a knife between the communities of EvoCity. And for the foreseeable future 'Vantiago Incorporated' will support the actions of Estleback until Bentley are able to be punished and truly see what they have done to many people!

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Vantaigo Deacon.
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(02-17-2017, 05:18 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote:

Dear Mr.Halsey,

I personally believe the actions taken by Estleback and especially Mr.Valaris are completely justifiable. Bentley which use to be a well respected media based company has destroyed the trust of many which it once had. Instead of being a civilised company they decided not to take responsibility and to slander Estleback. I know Mr.Varlaris treats members of Estleback with the up most respect. Therefore I find it justifiable, Mr.Valaris is protecting his name and his colleagues from being harassed and slandered with by false information which is aiming to ruin reputations. Bentley have proven they cannot take responsibility and therefore whatever hits their company they deserve. Especially with the release of large amounts of footage and documents showing Miss.Blake also slandering the comedian and how Estleback push things to a side. Additional Mr.Halsey I am the current Director of the media division and 'Vantiago Incorporated' and the all around director and it is completely unprofessional for you to side with such a backstabbing lying company after all they have done to draw a knife between the communities of EvoCity. And for the foreseeable future 'Vantiago Incorporated' will support the actions of Estleback until Bentley are able to be punished and truly see what they have done to many people!

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Vantaigo Deacon.
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]

did you just not friking see masternodas post!
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy