UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum'
Hello,
I will respond in bits, where i feel like there needs to be responded to.

Quote:Blacklists are designed to punish a 'minge' in order to make them regret breaking the rules intentionally. Please keep that in mind in this case.

You're wrong here, we sanction/punish people, so they can learn from their mistakes, not so that they regret what they've done only, but so that they get a lesson, and learn from their mistakes.

Quote:As myself, John Silver and Centurion strolled into the garden we all heard a call from a teammate saying 'SRU in the base!'. As expected, we instantly ran to respond and scanned the garden fence. To this, we saw an SRU, all black, a very large distance away with all arms and legs bent. As we all know when you equip a shotgun you bend your arms and legs and adopt a rather strange position. When panicking, surrounded by police, in danger and seeing someone with a similar shape of a gunner, we all responded with violence. So what happened? I opened fire.

Right to clear it up, he was stuck in your fence, UNARMED, not shooting or pointing any guns, and no raid had begun, Random and I made is CLEAR to all of you, even with me as an SRU, and made myself stuck and pointed a shotgun, and then also not pointing one, there was a really big different, where you can easily tell the difference, and priorer to you shooting him, he called me for help, because he was stuck in your base, and he tried to come out.

Quote:If the SRU is in our base, and considering how far through the fence he was this is the case, we have a right to shoot him. We classed it as a breach. We saw an SRU, we knew they were trying to breach and assumed they had succeeded in some way. My reaction was completely just, and I know for a fact many of the staff team themselves would have carried out the same action though what the situation and circumstances were.

The thing is though; MrFinnConlon was not in your base, he was stuck in your fence, yes, he was further into the garden, you shot at him, and continued, but you could of seized fire, as you saw he was stuck.
If you see someone stuck in your fence, how can you class it as breaching?, it would rather be exploiting and FailRP.
Also, you're saying "and I know for a fact many of the staff team themselves would have carried out the same action though what the situation and circumstances were.", I don't see how you can ask to be unbanned, based on what you think a staff member would do, the most likely thing to be done is probably them using their physgun to get them unstuck and move them out again.

Quote:Jonas, you're a good lad. However, you were stubborn in the mod sit. Ranging from muting Centurion and John Silver, all the way to displaying a false demonstration to hide a mistake. You denied the possibility to talk about it further and reduce the time to Sort this out. It would have taken minutes on the server, but now days on here. We all get it wrong sometimes. Me especially. Nevertheless, no one would have judged you (or will) if you show some empathy and understand what was happening. You have been seen to kill for far less than that.
I wouldn't call it stubborn, i was telling you exactly what you did wrong, and demonstrated on multiple occasions, i had to mute John and Centurion, because i said that i was talking, and explaining the situation, yet they kept on talking over me, and just screaming down their mics, which was why i had to mute them.
I did not deny the possibility to talk about it further, we fully talked it through, there was nothing left to talk about, seeing as i had brought you to a roof individually, explaining everything, and then i let John and Centurion have a say aswell as i was explaining the situation.
As said before in the mod-sit, i am not having empathy with you, seeing as the same day, you litterly just got off a blacklist for "Invalid reason to kill someone", which lead me to belive, you don't understand what your blacklist was for, and juding by your hours, and the fact you do agressive RP almost everyday, you should know way better.

Quote:Referring to my beginning point; I was not intending to break the rules in this instance and in many ways I do not believe I did. The blacklist is intended to be given out for minges who have intentionally broken the rules to make other's lives harder on Fearless. That wasn't the case here. It was a pure misunderstanding and resulted in MrFinnConlon being brought back anyway, which we were all in favour for. I hope that MrFinnConlon agrees with what I'm saying because I think how he takes this is important.
Your beginning point is invalid though, as said above, you clearly had no understanding of what RDM means, seeing as you litterly JUST got off a 4 hour blacklist from Random for the reason "Invalid Reason to kill someone", which was why you got the 6 hour blacklist, and you call it a misunderstanding? you had multiple times to stop shooting, and letting me grab him to be free, nonetheless if he was armed or not, he is not supposed to be there and you should have waited for someone to get him.

Quote:There was no hesitation, just a valid reaction. I hope you will all understand my argument and understand that it was a simple misunderstanding, definitely not deserving of a 6 hour blacklist!
I will explain once again why it deserves 6 hours;
First of all, you have 625+ hours, doing agressive RP almost everyday, and had just gotten off a blacklist only like 2 hours priorer to this event.
You also, in the mod-sit tried to lie your way out on multiple occasions saying stuff like "I shot because the others started shooting", and "The raid was on-going", and so on, which is a complete lie, that the video also proves you wrong on, i chose for you not to be punished for this offence, which you should be happy for, as you clearly knew that you started shooting and that no raid was on-going, that you should be happy for.

I see no reason for the blacklist to be removed or reduced, what you did was clearly rulebreakage.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Centurion - 02-16-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Jonas - 02-16-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Centurion - 02-16-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Jonas - 02-16-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Random - 02-16-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Centurion - 02-16-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Centurion - 02-16-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Jonas - 02-22-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum' - by Centurion - 02-22-2017, 11:23 PM