UBLR 'John Silverthorne's Mum'
On behalf of JoshZ
"My opinion has already been stated by Centurion. I don't believe I have to say anything else unless any questions are directed to me"
(02-23-2017, 02:16 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: On another note, can I ask why Finn pulled up to the fence, knowingly on the drivers side, in order for him to attempt to go through the fence. With his hours, he should surely know that this would happen.

So let me give you an insight into what I was doing (been requested). We were getting into position to raid the house. I drove down the back and got my van into a position where I could jump onto the cars, then the wall and then use the swat van for cover, However, I pressed 'E' by mistake. 

On the second hand, In my experience when you park the swat van against a world wall you will get out on the other side or on top. In my experience doing this I have never got stuck when I got out of the swat van. This time it was the result of a game mode flaw/bug.

Spoiler :
 This shows the swat van demounting in the way that I wanted to use it, with the driver getting out on the otherside

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Can I ask if this thread is still being discussed.
Approved as per UBLR rule 6.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]