Liverpool Kindest City in UK
(02-15-2017, 07:41 PM)Envy Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:39 PM)Dauntless Wrote: lol I have a few friends in Liverpool and I visit them every few months. I can confirm it's a really nice place, I stay with some mates outside the city in Knowsley so we get trains everywhere. I also love it because my Irish Fake ID works in Liverpool <3

Excuse my friend ruining this absolute 10/10 Panorama of this true scenery in town.

A typical picture of everyone being kicked out of a Scouse party at 4 am when Delta taxis refuse to show up.

Knowsley is like 10 Minute drive from mine and In that first picture you can almost see my college. In the back is the odeon and etc. Hmu when u next in town Cheese
No way! We're really excited till we're 18 this summer so we can go to the clubs in town. I'll definitely get you out haha
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Envy
(02-15-2017, 08:30 PM)Dauntless Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:41 PM)Envy Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 07:39 PM)Dauntless Wrote: lol I have a few friends in Liverpool and I visit them every few months. I can confirm it's a really nice place, I stay with some mates outside the city in Knowsley so we get trains everywhere. I also love it because my Irish Fake ID works in Liverpool <3

Excuse my friend ruining this absolute 10/10 Panorama of this true scenery in town.

A typical picture of everyone being kicked out of a Scouse party at 4 am when Delta taxis refuse to show up.

Knowsley is like 10 Minute drive from mine and In that first picture you can almost see my college. In the back is the odeon and etc. Hmu when u next in town Cheese
No way! We're really excited till we're 18 this summer so we can go to the clubs in town' I'll definitely get you out haha

hahaha I know the best trust me Tounge
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I think the "Liverpool Echo" might be slightly biased towards the Scousers.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • dawson270500
(02-15-2017, 08:53 PM)Jim Wrote: I think the "Liverpool Echo" might be slightly biased towards the Scousers.

Well they did say there was a survey. They was just reporting that Liverpool won
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leeds
Second post, Leeds is the Best

Quote:The third largest and second fastest growing city in the UK. Generally seen as the capital of the North due to Liverpool being shit, Newcastle being too small, and Manchester being in Lancashire.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
lol that's cute, Glasgow is the friendliest in the world whilst Liverpool ranks fourth :/ .

Anyway I know a few lads from the Liverpool Irish Patriots Republican Flute Band, you know the Ines that play in the St Michaels Irish Centre at times. Good lads.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-15-2017, 08:17 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 08:16 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: you fuckers dont deserve this award, everyone knows us Danes are nicer than you freaking assholes fuck you all

'Kindest city in UK'

it would seem the joke is on me
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
I wouldn't agree Frost is that kind. The kid practically has Tourette's!
(02-15-2017, 10:25 PM)Dobby Wrote: I wouldn't agree Frost is that kind. The kid practically has Tourette's!

proof please
Screw you northerners, everyone knows the best cities are in the south.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy