Liverpool Kindest City in UK
As a lot of people know I am a Scouser and If you do not know what a scouser is, it is a person from Liverpool. People identify us through our very strong, unique accent. Surprisingly there are other members from Liverpool such as: Antonio, Frost.

But I seen an Article by the Liverpool Echo, saying that Liverpool has been voted the kindest city in the uk:

What are your thoughts about this?
Comment below...
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Dauntless

<3 u envy

OP:

It isn't surprising to see Liverpool being voted kindest city in the UK. Usually the further you travel up north the kinder they are.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Envy
(02-15-2017, 06:13 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:

<3 u envy

haahhaha Tounge Even tho i dont support Liverpool, I am an Everton Fan that is a funny video

<3 u too Ivan
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
lol I have a few friends in Liverpool and I visit them every few months. I can confirm it's a really nice place, I stay with some mates outside the city in Knowsley so we get trains everywhere. I also love it because my Irish Fake ID works in Liverpool <3

Excuse my friend ruining this absolute 10/10 Panorama of this true scenery in town.

A typical picture of everyone being kicked out of a Scouse party at 4 am when Delta taxis refuse to show up.

(02-15-2017, 07:39 PM)Dauntless Wrote: lol I have a few friends in Liverpool and I visit them every few months. I can confirm it's a really nice place, I stay with some mates outside the city in Knowsley so we get trains everywhere. I also love it because my Irish Fake ID works in Liverpool <3

Excuse my friend ruining this absolute 10/10 Panorama of this true scenery in town.

A typical picture of everyone being kicked out of a Scouse party at 4 am when Delta taxis refuse to show up.

Knowsley is like 10 Minute drive from mine and In that first picture you can almost see my college. In the back is the odeon and etc. Hmu when u next in town Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
If this is true, then I take it Glasgow is the safest place in the UK...
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-15-2017, 07:45 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: If this is true, then I take it Glasgow is the safest place in the UK...

lmfao Tounge
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
you fuckers dont deserve this award, everyone knows us Danes are nicer than you fucking assholes fuck you all
(02-15-2017, 08:16 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: you fuckers dont deserve this award, everyone knows us Danes are nicer than you freaking assholes fuck you all

'Kindest city in UK'
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 7 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Envy, Dauntless, Emil, dawson270500, MasterNoda, Ratatoskrr, mintblackbeard
(02-15-2017, 08:17 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 08:16 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: you fuckers dont deserve this award, everyone knows us Danes are nicer than you freaking assholes fuck you all

'Kindest city in UK'
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum