Hello

Your name: [THH T&T Manager] Leon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103367091

Your ban ID: 76034

Banned by: [FL] Brikaas

Reason: BRA (78254) - FearRP

Involved: IBRAHIM / [FL:RP] Beno

Why we should unban you:

Hello , I'm Ibrahim , I'm doing this unban request for Leon .

What happen is Me and Beno and are 2 sales girls in my Company Fearless Installment Co. At Down Town Motors
And Leon was Ur security guard in the company , when player CannedTuna showed and enter the company
He was rude to one of the sales girls inside the company and I asked Leon to kick him out , Leon Poor Child got his ASP Batton out and start hiting them and thy run out of the company I said to Leon good job , After 3 Minutes CannedTuna and His friend came with weapons and hold us up and Leon wanted to be a hero he got his ASP Batton and hit the player on his head And then he broke Fear RP , I will not say no he didn't and he make a mistake , Leon is a 13 Years Old Disabled Child that I play with him on another games , Today Leon called me on steam [Voice Chat] and he was crying and crying he asking me to make to him Unban request and say sorry to them and cry more , His mother toke the microphone from Leon and speak to me and I said to her that Leon broke a rule and he got punished , His mother asked me to help Leon Because Leon his blood pressure is going high because he was crying at the night why he could not play on the server , I Agree that Fearless have Rules and every body need to obey them but Leon is a disabled child , And what I know the Fearless is a Friendly community , I know there is young child's play on the server but thy get banned because thy broke rule , Leon can't Type at all , but he car read little bit English and some times it be hard for him , That's why he use microphone in-game because he can't type and people make funny of his sound , and [FL:M] Jonas Know about that ,
I Agree To that Leon need to read the rules But he can't its to much for him and hard to read them and learn him the rules , Leon now have over 500 Hours on the server because he Loved Fearless and The people in it and Loved the community too , But you need to understand that Leon is hard for him to understand what's going around him , His mom was Asking me to get him back on the server so he get calm , Thank you for reading and I Wish Leon get better and cured to be a normal human on this earth , And I hope all of the disabled children around the world be better and Survive in the Life , And I hope all Countries of the world to be Safe and have Peace , And I wish the world to put their hands For World Peace , And we Ask God to help Ur brothers in Syria and every country that have civil war in , Thank You

Ibrahim Alasker .

This UBR Was Request By Leon
Written By IBRAHIM
Good afternoon,

We are fully aware on the situation of Leon and his disability, this however has nothing to do with the ongoing situation.
Leon has enough hours and have been punished for 'Breaking FearRP' before and should know alot better with his amount of hours and expierence within the server(s).

Leon broke FearRP after told to not move whilst at gun point, he even attempted to zip-tie a person up.
My opinion is that Leon should wait out his ban. I will discuss this and I'll be back to you within 2 working days.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Removed upon request of Leon
Moved to denied