Report: [FL:RP] Panda & [FL:M] Random
Name of player: [FL:RP] Panda & [FL:M] Random

SteamID: [FL:RP] Panda: STEAM_0:0:63257200
                  [FL:M] Random: STEAM_0:1:57769738

Time in GMT: Around 20:20

Server: v4b1

Summary: So I was walking around in nexus and these guys randomly ran up to me, handcuffed me and randomly searched me without giving me any sort of explanation.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/PHoAjU7xELw
Arrests are dealt with IC, but I will explain anyway.

Here is what happened. We got a call about someone breaking in to the Nexus garage. We came up to the lobby and we found you, over by the elevator. Which is tresspassing in it self.

We decided to search you, in case you was the suspect. Turns out you were armed. Now see it from our point of view, we have someone going through the garage, and we see you. And only you. We would of course search you.

Also, before you comment ''Why didn't you go to the garage then?'' there were already cops and I think the SRU Sergeant too, went through the garage.

Thanks,

EDIT: Also, attempting to mugg someone right outside a government facility does not make a lot of sense, does it?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
-Involved I am the SRU Sergeant in Video-

I Can Approve that we received a call of someone breaking/trespassing into the garage and In the video You can see I came out of the Nexus Garage because I went around whilst Random and Panda went opposite way.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Alright, I just wanted to know what exactly happened because to me it looked like you guys just came, instantly cuffed and searched me because you also didn't say a thing while doing it.
Video has been deleted, do you wish to close this PR?
Since Random has explained the situation and Ivanoss now understands the reason behind their actions this PR is hereby denied.

If, in some case, the police did not say a thing before cuffing and searching you, that may simply be bad roleplay, but certainly not against the rules.