Unban
Your name: Mr.Carlsberg (old 2013 acc unbanned) - Ch0w - 99 problems - Zay - Jeans 

Your bans: 66300(Main) - 74696 - 72992

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96515486

Reason: Multiple accounting, Exploiting clan system.

Staff member banned you: Many, my main one were Nighthawk 

Reason why you should be unbanned: So this is how it all started. Back in 2013 I’d started playing Fearless introduced by my friend. I’ve been getting a lot of bans and I reached 16 bans which were included perma. After that I waited some months, then I felt that I would play again, so I started a new account named 99 problems this were in 2015. I played everyday and I really enjoyed playing Fearless atm. I also had another account, but didn't use it I think once but not that further.

At this time I didn't knew anything about VPN, so I had around 700 hours, when me and some other guys that I used to play with everyday, we found an exploit which we all got very greedy about we almost made 10 million in total.

I heard rumors that someone from our group told on us to someone and then I went straight to the admins and told them, then I received 1 months ban while they went with perm.

Then I went on my other account a day and saw what's good, then finally after 4 months I’ve got caught because of suspicion, then I’ve received perm ban on both accounts.

In early 2016 I started again but with VPN, the account name were zay and a day I were randomly going into the server when I forgot to turn on my VPN then I knew that I fucked up. I started again on the account named Jeans I played a lot, I might have bought donator and many moneypacks on all accounts.

That's why I used always to be very rich, I’ve done the same fault on that account so I’d chose to make a giveaway with all my items, my inventory was worth about 4 millions. And after that I received a perma ban.

But the reason i'm making this is to see if my ban can get extended, or something bcs I’m not making a new account and always have to be afraid of making some mistakes. I do think if I get unban I can just play without any problems…
But my past is not looking good. Always worth a try. Damn Fearless is so addicting.
Okay, let me get this straight here:

You want us to unban you, yet you admit to Double Accounting 4 times? You do realize that you're in violation of UBR Rules by admitting to breaking the rules, and Terms of Service, even?

At this point, I'm not convinced you should be unbanned at all.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I'll try again next year. Or you may be seeing me again if i can't wait^^
I remember this. You came to us telling us about an exploit, you did state that you abused it, but we did at first agree to give you a lighter sentence if you gave up others who were doing it as well. You ended up giving up the people you knew and in return I think I initially gave you a month or two ban. After receiving that ban shortly afterwards you were caught Double accounting in which at first you tried to deny it but ended up being caught in your own lie. After you were then permed on that account and your main you started to come on with the other accounts and cause problems.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You've admitted to double accounting yourself, and I can garantee you that if we see you again when we're not supposed to, that will decrease your chances of getting unbanned greatly.

Given the statement that Nighthawk gave, I can safely say that you have no intention of changing as you've done it time and time again.

That said, denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]