Report - doormat18 - Backseat Administrating
ame of player[FL:RP]doormat18

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193791501

Time in GMT: 8:30 ish

Server: v4b1 

SummaryI was RPing with my friend as a paramedic when I got demoted by Doormat I believe. He was the Vice president at the time. I had explained the situation through the radio more than once as we were getting rammed by a fireman. They continued to tell me to stop abusing and threatened a demotion to which I responded that they would have no paramedics. 

The vice president then demotes me for radio abuse. I then change to Fireman as I want to continue to RP with my friend. My idea was to attend the situation of a car crash, and have both the Fireman and the paramedic there together to attend the victim and accident. As I was telling this through the radio I was demoted. 

I then switched to SRU, and stood at the Nexus, to which I was demoted with an OOC demotion reason.

The first time was somewhat valid as we jokingly nee-nawed through voice comms, but stopped when told to, and whenever we spoke after this point we were harassed and I was demoted. 

Evidence

Hello.

It seems you haven't provided any evidence when filing this report. You have 24 hours to gather some evidence otherwise we will not take any action against the accused.
(03-09-2017, 09:32 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

It seems you haven't provided any evidence when filing this report. You have 24 hours to gather some evidence otherwise we will not take any action against the accused.