Name of player: Slark / Seka / [FL:RP] Mattster_123

SteamID:
Slark : STEAM_0:0:57476010
Seka : STEAM_0:0:137834046
[FL:RP] Mattster_123 : STEAM_0:0:79542807
Time in GMT: 10AM GMT

Server: v4b1

Summary:
Slark : He Have a DoomFort Base , I cann't see his chest while on the raid as the video show .
Seka : Broke Fear RP after I pointed a gun on him and said to him stop and come to me , He run away from me as the video show
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FL:RP]TheDarkLord Is Involved With This PR , He Was UnderCover And He Pulled His M4 On Seka & Slark & [FL:RP] Mattster_123 ,
All 3 Of them broke Fear RP , As the video show up In the begining of the video .

Evidence:

Sorry For The Video , The Sound Is Not Synced Correctly To The Video .
And I was Eating Dates Smile

Yeah, man's name was Slark who own the property and shot to me while he is under gun point
Hello IBRAHIM.

I tried reviewing this case last night as well but the sound problem in the video is causing me to struggle matching up the dots to the claimed rule breakages. If possible, could you please try fixing the sound issue to try and make it easier for me to review the case? 

If you are unable, please let us know.
You have 24 hours to comply with NJ's request.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
File Is Begin Uploading On Media Fire , Need Time Because Upload Speed Is Bad Today .
That's okay.

Let me know when it's done and i'll review the case again.
(02-14-2017, 06:26 PM)NJperry Wrote: That's okay.

Hello ,

Could you give me more time , I had issue last night because there was a rain storm and internet shut down and my ping was 800 in the server last night , If you give more time I Promise you that video will be posted as soon as possible .

Thank you

Ibrahim.
(02-15-2017, 08:37 AM)IBRAHIM Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 06:26 PM)NJperry Wrote: That's okay.

Hello ,

Could you give me more time , I had issue last night because there was a rain storm and internet shut down and my ping was 800 in the server last night , If you give more time I Promise you that video will be posted as soon as possible .

Thank you

Ibrahim.

No problem at all, take your time.
Ibrahim, any progress on reuploading the video? If not this PR will be denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Video Has Finished Uploading , Toke past 2 days OMG
Its 1GB Media fire file , inside it there is 5minutes Video
Skip the video to 2:40 And Watch .

Link :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k9tnff1ntpauvg1/PR.rar