Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:152179564

Your ban ID:

Banned by:

[FL:M] NJperry

Reason:
Mass CDM

Reason why you should be unbanned:

My friend told me that there is a nice and big roleplay going on so I decided to come. When I was literally in front of the tunnel where the rp was going on, my pc or the server lagged. This lag caused me to drive into all these people, and then, instead of making a sit, NJPerry simply banned me. I think it's unfair cause I did never want to cdm anybody, but this lag caused me to. When the lag was over, I simply saw me and all the people already flying, I had no chance to stop my car due to that lag. And a big thank to NJPerry who simply banned me without even talking to me. Really great.
Hello.

You came hammering around the corner in your car, swerved to your right and mowed down about 5-6 players. You made no attempt to stop and didn't even try swerving out of the way to avoid them. The Police officer had to shoot you dead before you stopped.

You lagging is hard to believe as you lined yourself up in the direction where the Heist Robbers and hostages were standing. Although it's possible, it seems rather coincidental the lag caused you to swerve in the exact direction people were standing.

Not to mention that you did in fact nearly ruin a Mini Event for not just me but for everyone you killed. 

I do not think you should walk away from this without some form of punishment. I'm thinking maybe giving you a blacklist from vehicles instead of a ban..

I will be discussing this with Jonas, Sparx and Reebs as they also saw this happen and would also have a valuable opinion in this case as well.
Yes, it might be kind of unbelievable, but I can only swear that I had a lag. I was driving and I wanted to stop, then it lagged (I swear that it did) and I couldn't stop cause of this. When I go to control back, my friend was shouting: " WHAT ARE YOU DOING" an I saw that I killed almost everybody. I couldn't control anything during that lag! I'm very sorry, I caused a Roleplay to end, but to be honest: I couldn't do anything against it and it wasn't on purpose. :/ The last thing that I did was driving around the corner and pressing S to stop, but I couldn't :/
As I said before, I do not think your fate should be entirely up to me, I do think the staff members I named before have a say in what happens to you. 

I'll get into contact with them and ask them to provide their judgments on this situation.
Hello!

I was present during this situation, being one of the hostages who got ran over by your vehicle. You did in fact drive your vehicle on the sidewalk in the tunnel, the location we hostages and robbers found ourselves. I understand how a lag could have caused this to happen as it does happens often on the servers. However, we can not be sure about this but I chose to believe you.

As you did not get to defend yourself, I have made a decision to unban you from the servers.

Please be careful next time.

Unban request Approved