Name of player: Im not a hoe but $5 is $10

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56115420

Time in GMT: Around 6:40 Pm

Server: V4

Summary: Insulted me in OOC 

Evidencehttp://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...0EE294473/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93005873&b=12]
*** INVOLDED ***

When Fatex was SRU He was raiding us at blue warehouse and he always say to us [ *** I will kill all of you ]
And I'm sure that OOC For us , Because he was mad we killing him and his team m8's too , And thy break to many times NLR , But we got no proof , So After Fatex Said to Us As OOC : *** I will kill all of you , I'm not a hoe but $5 is $10 Got mad on fatex and he post that on the OOC Chat , You Insulted us first Fatex , And Really stop being a kid on the server , Like for real grow up little bit .
** INVOLVED **

Fatex, you were saying insult after insult to our criminal organisation in OOC yet when the tables are turned you get triggered by just one comment and feel the need to post a BR?
Really? While the raid was taking place you were constantly trying to provoke us by saying that we are "mad cuz bad" and this was all OOC. You were actually trying to bait us (in OOC) to leave our base and come outside too when you were saying things along the terms of "You're so bad you won't even rush". You and another friend of yours were also very racist to IBRAHIM in OOC, mocking his accent when you said "why don't you 'but' your weapon away". All of this made it seem justified for me to attack you in OOC. I would also like to add that you called us nig****.
INVOLVED

You kept provoking us OOC, and shouting out slurs and shit. Don't get so butthurt over an insult when you were going 'mad cuz bad' and shouting that we're terrible at aiming.
I could easily post a BR on you Fatex - I have some footage of the insults that you posted in OOC.
Player report Denied

This might have been one inappropriate comment. However, I do not really see this comment worthy of a blacklist.