[Solved] CS
I know ive been in the community for 200 hours now and spent all that time without first person guns, but now ive installed CSGO, does that count as the textures for the guns?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(02-11-2017, 06:20 PM)ELAD Wrote: I know ive been in the community for 200 hours now and spent all that time without first person guns, but now ive installed CSGO, does that count as the textures for the guns?

Are you asking if the ingame weapons switch to the CS:GO ones over the CSS Ones?

If so, No they do not  Smile
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I mean do the weapons texture anything at all?
Thank you Envy
If you are getting errors, then you need to download CSS textures, unzip them and put them in your addons folder.
The CSGO textures are different from the CSS ones.

-Finn.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • mintblackbeard
The CS:S weapons are the ones used on the servers. If you install CS:GO it won't do anything for you.
You can download the game content from here http://kajar9.wixsite.com/cscheater2/downloads use Megaupload
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Random
(02-11-2017, 06:28 PM)ELAD Wrote: I mean do the weapons texture anything at all?

No, I believe they do not
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
You need Counter Strike : Source which you can purchase here : http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/

You can find the files elsewhere on the internet for free with a few google searches but I wont be linking you to those due to them not being legal and there are chances that they could contain viruses .ect

CS:GO doesn't texture anything within fearless.
All the CSS weapons are avaible on workshop just search CSS HD Weapons
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(02-11-2017, 06:58 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: All the CSS weapons are avaible on workshop just search CSS HD Weapons

thanks, saved me 15£. Please close the thread
Thank you Envy
(02-11-2017, 07:16 PM)ELAD Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 06:58 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: All the CSS weapons are avaible on workshop just search CSS HD Weapons

thanks, saved me 15£. Please close the thread

Answered.