TS UBR - Duck
Your name:aDuckOnQuack

Your SteamID: N/A

Your ban ID: N/A

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason: 'Harrassment'

Involved: Me, Jonas.

Why we should unban you: I was banned for 30 days for something i deem as banter, Jonas obviously didnt like it hence the reason why he banned me. I apparently harassed him, when all i did was play a voice recording on my soundboard (No harm there? Right?). Anyway, I had heard from someone that he was gonna 'insta ban' me as soon as i came on TS whilst Jonas was on. I thought this was weird as i had used the soundboard but i never used it in a malicious way to 'hurt' Jonas therefore I feel the length of my ban was unjust.

I only wish to come back on TS and speak to my friends again, I have already served 10 to 11 days of the ban and I would love it if you could forgive me and let me back onto the fearless teamspeak as that is where my friends are.

Many Thanks,
Duck Smile

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello Duck,

You played that soundboard KNOWING that i did not like it, and i found it harrasing, yet you keep on mensioning it, you keep on playing it, even after being kicked, and warned on MULTIPLE occasions.

Also, when i confronted you, saying i was going to ban you, you played it ONCE again, infront of alot of people, and you see this as banter? after the kicks? the warnings?

I see no reason to unban you, this was clearly harrasing me, playing it infront of others, then laughing your ass off, when warned and being kicked on multiple occasions.

Awaiting an administrators response.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
You mention how I'm Laughing my ass off this is because I see this as banter. May I also bring up the amount of times you called me ratatwat in the past. I didn't make a PR as I knew you were joking. Sure it annoyed me, but it wasn't worth the fuss. I just can't see why you get so triggered over it. You know I like to have a laugh and sure maybe I took it too far however I feel that 30 days is unjust.

Duck

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(02-10-2017, 09:05 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: You mention how I'm Laughing my ass off this is because I see this as banter. May I also bring up the amount of times you called me ratatwat in the past. I didn't make a PR as I knew you were joking. Sure it annoyed me, but it wasn't worth the fuss. I just can't see why you get so triggered over it. You know I like to have a laugh and sure maybe I took it too far however I feel that 30 days is unjust.

Duck

I'd like to hear exactly when i called you "Ratatwat", i am unsure myself weather or not i've done this, however this is completely out of context, nonetheless, you where warned and kicked, and you knew that i did not like this at all, the fact you kept on playing it, that was why you got a ban, because you kept on doing it, without my consent, and just laughing, i don't see how this would be banter at all.

Now please wait for the conclusion, unless you have anything else important to add.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied