The Prestige Team
For Envy

Hello, i know you dont usually do this but i was wondering if you could make me an backround for my computer? doesnt have to be anything special i just really like your work Smile
The following 1 user Likes Pingu's post:
  • Envy
(04-02-2017, 07:55 PM)Pingu Wrote: For Envy

Hello, i know you dont usually do this but i was wondering if you could make me an backround for my computer? doesnt have to be anything special i just really like your work Smile

Want it to be Pingu related?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-02-2017, 10:34 PM)Envy Wrote:

No, but maybe csgo/gmod related if you can do that

and on a small text in the bottom right or left corner i want to have who its made by Smile
(04-03-2017, 05:51 AM)Pingu Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:34 PM)Envy Wrote:

No, but maybe csgo/gmod related if you can do that

and on a small text in the bottom right or left corner i want to have who its made by Smile

Might look Low Qual on this post because it has to fit a 1920x1080 image in a small box. Should be fine when you set it to your background!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Pingu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Eclipze
i would follow the template but there is not template to follow.

Can you make a cool looking artwork so i can have on my profile? it looks kinda boring Tounge

nothing special
just that it can make my profile look a little lets say "cleaner"
(04-04-2017, 08:34 PM)Pingu Wrote: i would follow the template but there is not template to follow.

Can you make a cool looking artwork so i can have on my profile? it looks kinda boring Tounge

nothing special
just that it can make my profile look a little lets say "cleaner"

For Steam?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
yes please
Steam Name: Phorus
What Version of Photoshop you use: Photoshop CS2
Rate your Knowledge: (5/10) 6/7
Examples Of Work (If you have any, Not Required): http://imgur.com/a/LMzFJ

I am a student requesting to be moved up to a designer
(04-06-2017, 08:13 PM)Phorus_ Wrote: Steam Name: Phorus
What Version of Photoshop you use: Photoshop CS2
Rate your Knowledge: (5/10) 6/7
Examples Of Work (If you have any, Not Required): http://imgur.com/a/LMzFJ

I am a student requesting to be moved up to a designer

I have decided to accept you to be moved up as a Designer! Phorus_ has showed that he has made great improvements and has been asking for my help daily. He continues to grow and grow and grow and I think the Designer role will fit him well. It will allow him to boost his skills and learn a whole lot more! Welcome Phorus_!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Phorus_