Far Cry 2
I was with my friend yesterday, and tried out his game called Far Cry 2, and found it very fun. So I'm now buying it for my PC, it better work.

Have any of you guys ever tried it? Tell me your oppinion!
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Used to be my favorite game.
I never tryed it but i have seen some Trailers and gameplay's on youtube its seems nice Cheese
Its good but VERY REPETITIVE! Like insanely repetitive. Drive, shoot, drive, blow up, drive, die of malaria, drive, blow up, shoot, meet new friend, drive, shoot *continues for ages*
It's okay at the beginning... but then it was just the same all the time.

At first it was just shit for me, i always got migraine headache when playing it because of sunbeams or so and needed to stop every 15min for 2 weeks.Cheese
I got so annoyed I would have just taken a safehouse done a mission and gone back to the safehouse to burn my fields (did this 12 times I broke a good flamethrower)
The story however makes a bit more sense your a merc who is hired to kill the Jackal you get malaria in a town and are dieing he visits you and mocks you. you escape get taken in by a group and chase after him getting new friends
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
I'll still buy it instead of MW3, just the same arcade firstperson shooter.

But seriously, I fell in love with that game, I love the small details making guns jamming and stuff. I'll buy the game today Cheese
Also, Far cry 3 is out 2012, are you gonna buy it?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
I bought this game the day it came out, and it was just big fun.
For me Far Cry 2 is the most realistic "sandbox"
damn its so hard to explain why it is so realistic, but lets put graphics away
and it will be more realistic than battlefield 3 believe me
only thing, its always same things
needs some iprovement, and its quite
boring riding all the ways throught africa

Anywhore, you wont regret money spent on it.
In addition steam makes discount for it very usually now :3
Have a nice play