[Solved] Keep Crashing while joining/on the server
Basically I keep crashing when I try to join the server and while I'm on it. At first I thought this was something to do with my game and I removed all of my addons and re-installed Gmod. Hardly anything has changed, if i'm on the server simply opening the Vehicles tab in the market on F1 crashes my game, or being run over by a car. Another thing I want to point out is that some of the pictures of the models beside the jobs have a random material texture which seem to also crash my game.

Things I have done to try and fix this that did not work:

1. Uninstalled Gmod and installed it again.
2. ^The same with all off the content packs and addons.
3. Verified game integrity.
4. Tried -autoconfig.

My game usually crashes while joining on this or while sending client info:

My PC specs (if this isn't enough please ask I'm terrible at these type of things): 

[Image: EXeYtag.png]

Link to a pastebin of my crash log.

I could really do with some help, I've been playing FL for a while and my crashes have never been this bad, I think it might be due to the new updates. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
I also randomly get a crash saying something like: CDML cache out of memory, confused to what this is too.
It says that you can only use 50% of your Ram, try to fix that ( I don't know how to, sorry Sad )
Also do this: 1. Go to Steam
2. Go to your library and find Garry's Mod
3. Right click where it says Garry's Mod on the Tab on the left and press properties (Shown here > http://i.imgur.com/lNapRnu.png)
4. The Game properties should come up and you press the Button for Set Launch Options
5. Type in -autoexec and press Ok
6. Launch Game and try to join Garry's Mod
You need to replace your RAM card and only 50%ish is usable by your computer, the rest has broke. The suggested RAM size for Gmod is 8gb.
Try running in windowed mode with borders turned off, that may help
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The reason you only have 50% of your RAM available is because you're running a 32Bit operating system (which limits RAM usage to 4GB). Some of it is also being reserved for the operating system to run. I suggest getting a 64Bit operating system, (you can always crack one but I don't condone it)
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Dauntless
I have no idea what 14 year old me was thinking when I installed 32 bit when my PC is well able to run 64 bit. I'm about to install a fresh Windows 7 with 64 bit, I always knew it was the bloody RAM. I'll update you guys when I install it and run Gmod. Thanks for the help Smile
Problem solved, installing 64 bit windows stopped the crashes.
(02-05-2017, 04:44 PM)Dauntless Wrote: Problem solved, installing 64 bit windows stopped the crashes.

Solved