TurkeyRP Screenshots and information
This Monday,an extremely nationalist Turkish gang known as 'The Turks' allied with the Corleones and toppled the government.Thier leader,Oğuz Han,declared himself absolute ruler over EvoCity and established the Turkish Republic of EvoCity.They transferred the government seat from Nexus to a mysterious base known as 'Türk Ocağı' in Villas Region.The base is shown below:
[Image: ?id=854261107]
They declared war on Italy,however they backtracked after Corleones threatened them.By this time,Turks had replaced the ECToungeD and forcibly removed Kurds,Greeks and Armenians from the city.They made several nationalist rituals,shown below:
[Image: ?id=854261480]
A day later Frank Goliath,President Of The United States visited EvoCity and met with President Han for two hours.They made a joint missile defence agreement against Iran.Here is the signing of the treaty:
[Image: ?id=854262933]
They made a joint speech about the importance of the Turkish-American alliance,and POTUS participated in the Republic Day celebrations.
[Image: ?id=854263042]
Only days later,Oğuz Han decided to declare war against USA in a fit of anger caused by excessive consumption of Raki.He was killed when American fighter jets struck his convoy.His Prime Minister,Charles Mustermann resigned instead of surrendering.The victorious American troops entered the bombed EvoCity,restoring American control over the area.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Janzo 火
Special thanks to Kyle,TrashTag,DarkLord,Apple,Dr.Methodize and Idea for participating.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep