Admin Abuse of [FL]Reebs
Name: [FL:RP]Susanne

Time/Date: 30.01.2017 german date

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83187774

Name of Administrator: [FL]Reebs

Evidence: First thing Reason for Admin Abuse Thread: I have buyd me Donator on FL at the 15.01.2017 ( German date) iam 15 days Donator now and Now banns me Reebs for 3 months when iam than unbanned my Donator is fully away.
Now at the 30.01.2017 (ger date) Banns me reebs 3 months for Breaking fearp because a officer pulled me over Whitout
Lights Only siren and a copcar came from the another roadside and drived to a crimescene. i think that he haves the sirens on,
than the Officer rammed my car 3 times than i steped out he pulls out a gun and said step out i stept out than he discuses and i said than Show me your Badge he had his hands out and makes /me showes badge ... at that time who have have his Hands out and i get Than in my car cames reebs picked my car up whit physgun deleted my car than he let me fall on the ground than he have get me on a roof and said that iam breaking fearp and thats that the last warning or i become Permabann.
Witness: =|DW|= SSN - 571 . I dint record it because i was frespawned and was driving my car around map to see what the players builded.
Signed: Andy McNally / [FL:RP]Susanne
Good evening,

Could you please point out exactly where I have abused my powers?

From the very thread you got your template from:

[Image: e912184822e54e2fbeb67212314572a8.png]

I have not abused my powers by suspending you. I suspended you because you decided to violate a rule. This is not only your 11th total ban, but your 4th ban for the same offense.

I have nothing else to say here. Enjoy your evening.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Andy McNally,

It is unfortunate to hear about your suspension from the servers, it's truly never pleasant.

However, the mere fact of Reebs banning you is not grounds for abuse. Perhaps, if the ban was unfair, it would be grounds for an unban request, but it appears you have no proof other than testimony, which we simply cannot accept as it puts your case in a 'he says, she says' situation.

I thank you for donating to Fearless, but I must note that being a donator does not exempt you from punishment. It is not a get out of jail free card, per se, so your point regarding your donator status is moot.

No abuse has been noted by the administrator Reebs, admin abuse case closed.