[b]Your blacklist ID:88934 [/b]

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83187774 [/b]

[b]Reason: RDM, should know much better [/b]

[b]Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] Reebs[/b]

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was killing a Corleone because
he Kidnapped my Son from my Daughter and watched/stalked us on us properety
during a window because the reasons i killed him. [/b]
Signed: Andy McNally / [FL:RP]Susanne
I'll be replying formally later today when I am back at my PC. I appreciate your patience.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Good evening, Susanne,

When I asked you why you killed someone, you had stated "she kidnapped my daughter" and then when I told you it was failRP to do so as a rich mother, and that you should call the Police, or even hire someone to take care of it. As a rich mother, it would be massive failRP to even OWN a weapon, let alone use it. You should know this with the amount of experience you have. To top it all off, you proceeded to argue with me stating that you were an off duty cop. When I stated that didn't matter, what you roleplayed earlier that day, or yesterday, etc etc, you proceeded to argue with me and were blacklisted and banned for RDM and FailRP. You have over 500 hours. Read the rules, because if you keep following the path youre on now, you will continue to be suspended until the banning staff member at the time decides to issue a last chance. And after that, a permanent suspension. I'd rather have you ask if you have a question and aren't sure about something than see you get permanently suspended.

Furthermore, you've provided no argument as to why you should be unblacklisted, so therefore this appeal is denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran