Unban Request: Julian
Your name: Julian

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146617242

Your ban ID: 72235

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Proppushing, Propkilling, Propspamming and Propsmashing // 4 bans in 12 hours, bye.

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you:

I'm very sorry, but when i got banned i was a noob and did not understand how to play the game.
I had just started playing Garry's Mod.
I did not understand the rules at all. It was a bit complicated for me.

Now this happened a couple of months ago and since then i now truly understand the game and all the rules.
I have played the game a lot on other RP servers.
All my friends are playing on Your server and i want to play with them..

This will never happen angain, i can guarantee it !

I hope you will consider my request.

Thanks.
Hello Julian,

I've been extremely busy the past week and I've been unable to respond to your case.
I'll respond fully to this time most likely within Monday, thank you for your patience!
Hello Julian,

It's awesome that you have regained your interest in Gmod and want to begin roleplaying on Fearless, you had quite a hefty start last time you attempted to play on the servers which caused you to get 4 bans within 12 hours playtime.
Due to all the bans & blacklists you managed to rack up during your 12 hours of playtime on the server, and over half of them being for prop abusing reasons, I am going to offer you two deals:

1. Your ban will be lifted and your PTE blacklist will be extended to 20 hours instead of 6.
  2. Your ban will be lifted and you will be put on last chance.
If you want one of the above offers, please reply which one you would like to happen.
(02-06-2017, 01:27 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Julian,

It's awesome that you have regained your interest in Gmod and want to begin roleplaying on Fearless, you had quite a hefty start last time you attempted to play on the servers which caused you to get 4 bans within 12 hours playtime.
Due to all the bans & blacklists you managed to rack up during your 12 hours of playtime on the server, and over half of them being for prop abusing reasons, I am going to offer you two deals:

1. Your ban will be lifted and your PTE blacklist will be extended to 20 hours instead of 6.
  2. Your ban will be lifted and you will be put on last chance.
If you want one of the above offers, please reply which one you would like to happen.

Thank you so much SnowredWolf!

I really appreciate it Smile

I think i will choose Alternative 1, Thanks!
Approved