My Final Announcement
You did an amazing job!

Good luck in the Future! I hope you come on at few times and say Hello!
I never expected too see this! You were a great member of staff. Don't go to far the FL community will miss you!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Sad Bye bye!
Suggestion Declined
Sad WHY DO YOU LEAVE NOW????
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Vsync
Was so surprising, I looked in teamspeak and seen Veteran, I thought it was a channel icon at first glance. I was really shocked at that it wasn't an icon for a channel.
I never saw this coming!

Goodluck in the future!
INFY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Not quite surprising me, but didn't expected it also now ...
I think I told you all on our discussion on Steam after this final announcement.
One more time, you did a great job as SA and this won't be forget, your decision is respected.
Keep in touch on Steam Smile

Baguette
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 4 users Like Generation's post:
  • Jonas, Envy, Marvin, Byra
(01-27-2017, 07:37 PM)Generation Wrote: Not quite surprising me, but didn't expected it also now ...
I think I told you all on our discussion on Steam after this final announcement.
One more time, you did a great job as SA and this won't be forget, your decision is respected.
Keep in touch on Steam Smile

Baguette

Baguette and out

* MrFinnConlon Waves the White flag.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I never saw this one.

You cleared up a lot of crap and put in lot of time and dedication to make FL what it is.

The very best of luck!
Certainly a surprise, it's a shame you're leaving Infy you did a great job, good luck with your future!
[Image: unknown.png]