My Final Announcement
Hello Community.

I regret to inform you that I have finally reached a decision regarding my position in the community, which was a really tough one to make.

I have always said to my friends on here to only stay here if they enjoy it. 
The truth is, I do enjoy being a part of Fearless this way, really. But I've been given many continuous reasons to stop being that active staff leader that I used to be a long while ago. Because at the end of the day, it's not worth it and all of your hours put into conflicts, or the game, get smacked.
I know I haven't been around much, and this is pretty much why. I don't see a reason why I should keep on trying to build a sandcastle if it's going to be destroyed by a wave everytime.

Fearless is not a game to me anymore. It's all team management, constant conflicts, drama and discussions that I am honestly very tired of.

I wish I had more energy to put on getting to know new players and roleplay with them, but that's just not how things have been. 
I have never enjoyed the game lately, I have only been spectating others do that. 
Working on administrative support and striving for customer satisfaction in real life, and having to do even more of that after work, for no payment, is really not anything I want to continue doing. 

This has not been stated to disrespect anyone or anything in any way. I just want to explain what most of my time here is spent on, and why I see no reason to keep going.
Having to re-prioritize my life, I will eventually be spending less hours on games, and more hours on real life responsibilities and hobbies. I will much rather play games with my hours at the computer, than pretty much have a secondary voluntary job. 

I want to thank every single staff member, past or present, from Owner to Moderator, for all of the good and bad times we've went through together. I've always considered FL the only "baby" I'll ever have, and leaving it feels very strange, but it's for the better. I hope you guys pick a new super admin that has the energy I lost, to put into back the Team. ♥

I also want to give a big special thanks to all donators and players that populate and support the server(s) every day. Without you, there's no way in hell the community would be able to rock around the clock since 2008.

Au revoir! ♥
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
aww, you did great!

Gonna miss you :o
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Sad to read...

You've been a great SA and I appreciate what you have done for the community. Thanks alot for all the support you have given us Infernaw. May luck be in your favour!
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Infernaw
Will be missed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Its a real shame to see you leave. I hope you have good fortune in the years to come.
I won't like this post.. I refuse to like a post about you resigning. Nope. Not happening. :'(
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • Infernaw
;(, really sad to see you go, you will be missed
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Going to miss you Infy.

Best of luck in future endeavors and we will definitely keep in touch.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Infernaw
Never seen this coming, Hope we stay in contact  Angel

Thank you for being a great part of the staff team
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Infernaw
You were an amazing SA! Thank you for your service and effort. We all really appreciate it!