[FR] 8.2a - Rule Addition
(01-29-2017, 09:33 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Support

Reason has been stated by others
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
(01-26-2017, 03:25 AM)Hitman Wrote: You don't need to explicitly mention Chauffeurs. I am sure that if you call a taxi just to hostage him that would fall under FailRP or random hostaging or some shit like that.

Unnecessary.

-Support
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(01-26-2017, 01:40 AM)Agorith Wrote: This is where the whole ''too many rules'' issue comes up.
There's such an immense amount of specific rules set currently that in turn allows for players to 'loophole' their way trough it.

You NEED to recreate the current set of rules to an 'overall' kind of style rather than 175-ish specific rules.
Nearly nobody bothers reading trough all the rules carefully, even when we expect them to.
The amount of high hour players I've heard saying they've never read it entirely but are just playing trough FL on common sense, and the fact they're doing just fine ban/blacklist history wise should tell you something.

I disagree with this suggestion because this just slightly pushing the current set of rules further into the abyss.

-Support

Baiting is baiting
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support

See what you mean by this.

(01-29-2017, 11:49 PM)Panda Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 09:33 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Support

Reason has been stated by others
-
Meteor (rep)
+Support

Nice find.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Rewrite the rule instead of keep adding things to it, just make it a : don't bait people only to hostage them sort of thing type of rule. Less mess.

Neutral
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+support
Unnecessary
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.