Gate Demo
Can I have it pls?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
no me

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(01-24-2017, 08:07 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: How da hell did you do that?

I don't want to ruin Finns work but I'm pretty positive it's a ball socket and hydraulic.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-29-2017, 09:37 AM)Midget Wrote: To make the gate more secure you could add invisible fading doors infront of the gate. Set them to unfade when the gate opens and fade when it closes.
That way people can't ram it open with their cars or push it open with a prop. Works nice for smaller doors where you can pick up the moving parts too.

There is a fading door, I rammed the gate in the end of the vid.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
It's very nice - the actual process to do it is quite easy and logical once you get to know the tools properly. It seems that you used axis and elastics here, no?

You can do really interesting stuff with the tools at hand (one was that we built a functional monorail using only player tools).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Link
(01-29-2017, 12:07 PM)Floodify Wrote: It's very nice - the actual process to do it is quite easy and logical once you get to know the tools properly. It seems that you used axis and elastics here, no?

You can do really interesting stuff with the tools at hand (one was that we built a functional monorail using only player tools).

Elasticics are banned I believe?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-29-2017, 01:39 PM)Marty Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 12:07 PM)Floodify Wrote: It's very nice - the actual process to do it is quite easy and logical once you get to know the tools properly. It seems that you used axis and elastics here, no?

Elasticics are banned I believe?

The elastic tool isn't banned but I believe the hydraulic tool would be a lot more fitting here.
[Image: unknown.png]