UBR-Sharpshooter
Your name:[FL:RP]Sharpshooter

Your blacklist ID: 88716

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:65171839

Reason:failRP,attacking 3-4 armed officers with a knife

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M]NJperry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:Firstly,I had thrown a molotov at the police officers.Considering the bottle has.Considering the bottle has 250 ml of petrol in it,the molotov would have incapacitated most officers.I only attacked the one officer who had chased me,not four.Also,my friends were in the back and they could have assisted me.

Thank you for your time.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Thread edited: Removed [code] to make it easier reading the text.

Awaiting response from NJperry
Hello.

This punishment I feel was more than fair. What I saw was you running out of the hotel with an officer pursuing you with a rifle and giving you an order, now I can't remember exactly what he said but i'm sure he said "stop moving" or "lower the weapon" and then then you turned around and took some strikes at him with you knife. You did all of this while there were other Police officers standing outside of the Hotel with weapons and some pulling up in their cars arriving at the scene. 

The situation itself did not look right and was roleplayed so poorly that it would be classed as unrealistic. You had a much higher chance of dying in this situation than the officers and your character is meant to be aware of that and must act afraid.  Your character did not act afraid of this situation at all, what normal person would try attacking a group of armed police officers with a knife? When you were being chased you really should have stopped and done what the officer said as you were outnumbered and had a more threatening weapon instead of trying to attack him. By attacking one, you alert the entire raid party.

I personally would not consider removing this blacklist as someone with as many hours as you should be fully aware of how to act in this kind of situation.
I accept what I did was not realistic,however as I told NJperry in the admin sit,I had connection problems and I was lagging.Thus I heard the officer much later,and didn't see most of the police officers due to the lag.So,I did not know there were any police officers outside.
I won't reply again until an admin requests me to.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Denied

I believe the punishment was valid, the blacklist will stay on your record.