Build Competition!
How To Connect ? I do Connect Then IP address In Consle It Doesn't WOrk
in console do "connect 149.202.65.127:27025"
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Try joining a normal FL server, and then try to join the event server. Works for me.

If it says Bad Password, then add the server IP to your favorite list, enter the password in the right bottom corner and try again.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
IF you have problems connecting join the build server first and then join the Event server!

Build server IP: 149.202.65.127:27040
Having trouble connecting, hopefully be on soon.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Couldn't get on
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Good luck
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The event has been concluded!

Please welcome our top 3 building teams in Fearless!

1st Place: Decafinated - [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon and [FL:RP] Coffee - $750,000!

2nd Place: Renegilodes - Jonas & Panda - $500,000

3rd Place: The Chosen One - [FL:RP] Balls - $250,000

Congratulations to all those who took part! There were some really great builds made today and you should all be very proud.

Hopefully this event has shown you how amazing and fun the build server and building in general can be.

We also hope you recognise the beautiful v2d map, and visit it too in order to revive such an amazing server.

Altogether, we hope you had fun! It was an amazing experience for us who organised it, and we hope it made you happy as you left.

A huge thank you to all those who donated, the staff team whom helped supervise and the teacher team who put in extensive efforts.

And most of all, thank you all for you support. You are the reason this happened, and you should all be very proud.

Goodnight and well done.

Yours Faithfully,
Centurion
The following 10 users Like Centurion's post:
  • Jonas, Marvin, Balls, Panda, Bobby, MrFinnConlon, Lesanka, Jan, mintblackbeard, Eeee394
Congratulations to the Winners. Don't forget the reason this event happened, we should all make high quality builds in the future and instead of criticising other people's builds we should teach others how to build well.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Panda, Link
May we see some picture? Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify