Build Competition!
Good luck to everyone Smile
Team name: Team Juicy

Players in Team (2 max): TheLegend27, TheGamerGuyGBR

Rate your skills out of 10: 8/10
I would apply myself just so I can win my money back Tounge

Spoiler :
[Image: 804e10920c02d2ad7af88bac26658fa4.png][Image: 61422e7dfbd950138f6c6053e718d320.png]
[Image: 4696ab54bde88f76d309ca574d7dacfa.png][Image: dNVvntX.gif]

The following 3 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Eeee394, Teddy, Random
Team name: LAB Builders

Players in Team (2 max): 2, [FL:RP] Arny and [FL:RP] Razor

Rate your skills out of 10: 8.75
Quick question, is there a build limit?
Regards, Midget

(01-23-2017, 06:55 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: Quick question, is there a build limit?

Not sure what your asking but if your talking about props I assume 40 or if 2 people 80. If you mean how many things I assume it would be as many as you could with that prop limit
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(01-23-2017, 07:04 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote:

Not sure what your asking but if your talking about props I assume 40 or if 2 people 80. If you mean how many things I assume it would be as many as you could with that prop limit

Aye, I mean as do we get an extended build limit or is it set to the amount we have.
Regards, Midget

(01-23-2017, 07:21 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 07:04 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote:

Aye, I mean as do we get an extended build limit or is it set to the amount we have.

There will not be extended proplimits, everyone will have 40 props, which means a team will have 80.
So just wondering but is the current list of donators donations already added to the existing pricepool or?
Because you mentioned you all in the staff team were feeling generous and would fund it to atleast 1 mil but then I see the donator list and it adds another mil? Or is that the existing million?
I have some quick questions which I want to clear up:

1) Practicality - I was just wondering if the builds we be looked at on more than aesthetics as I have plans or builds but they may have some pratical use and movement and was wondering if this would count.
2) Rounds - I was wondering if it was a round based system like you eliminate some people each round or if you just remove people and then we use the same builds. So like the bets builds stay and are judged or if each time some people are removed a new round starts and new builds must be made.
3) Time - This links to the last one. If it is a round based system how long will we get for each round?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<