PR on Zozo
Name of player: ZoZo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61169164

Time in GMT: 14.40 German Time

Server: V4

Summary: He quickly quit the Game after I tazed him when he tried to remove the Wheelclamp on his vehicle.

Evidence:

I'd like to hear ZoZo's side of the story.

You have 24 hours to reply.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I know i left while RP, but when you have an Realife Job to do, you have to leave and cannot w8 when its necessary, and i didnt comeback? I didnt avoid anything atm.. it said dc and reconnected, but i was not on the server, Witness [Broccoli - Johnsilver - Shadow] Skeptical I where going to get arrested by Generation yesterday and i had to leave from the RP and he said ok??
(01-19-2017, 03:14 PM)ZoZo Wrote: I know i left while RP, but when you have an Realife Job to do, you have to leave and cannot w8 when its necessary, and i didnt comeback? I didnt avoid anything atm.. it said dc and reconnected, but i was not on the server, Witness [Broccoli - Johnsilver - Shadow] Skeptical I where going to get arrested by Generation yesterday and i had to leave from the RP and he said ok??

However you left and immediately reconnected. It's fine if you legitimately have to leave, but other than tha, you can expect a punishment.

Considering the fact that your disconnect message reads "Disconnect by user", this means that you intentionally DCed to avoid the RP Situation at hand.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Re-opened because I accidentally closed it.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(01-19-2017, 04:03 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 03:14 PM)ZoZo Wrote: I know i left while RP, but when you have an Realife Job to do, you have to leave and cannot w8 when its necessary, and i didnt comeback? I didnt avoid anything atm.. it said dc and reconnected, but i was not on the server, Witness [Broccoli - Johnsilver - Shadow] Skeptical I where going to get arrested by Generation yesterday and i had to leave from the RP and he said ok??

However you left and immediately reconnected. It's fine if you legitimately have to leave, but other than tha, you can expect a punishment.

Considering the fact that your disconnect message reads "Disconnect by user", this means that you intentionally DCed to avoid the RP Situation at hand.

It is true that i intentionally DCed cuz i had a job to go to and not to avoid the RP situation, as I said I did not reconnect to the server? its says in the log that i did, but you can ask Shadow, Broccoli and Johnsilver.
Player Report reviewed and Approved

User found guilty of disconnecting, and avoiding the roleplay situation.

User will recive a 1 day suspension.

ZoZo d/ced only 4 seconds after being tazed, wich leaves me to have a beleif of him leaving solely to avoid the arrest, or ragequitting.

Thanks for your report,
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran