Unban Request Chris
Your name: Chris DeFalla

[b]Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56218145

[b]Your ban ID:75688

[b]Banned by: (FL) Feffe

[b]Reason:
FearRP x2, CDM, Chase baiting police

[b]Involved: i dont remember the names it all went so fast

[b]Why we should unban you: Im sorry for this kind of reckless driving in the citty  I ve been drifting through the streets to test my new car by handling and stuff than this lag happend and I accidentally ram into the sidewalk and killed 2 people who were standing there talking to each other. I havent been playing with out any sound by this time so I didnt heard the officer calling: Stop your vehicle!"  Im so sorry for what happend and I promise it won't happend again. I were just so proud of myself to be finally able to afford  such a nice looking car  (aston Martin v12) that I ve been aiming on for ages. Im sorry for the two people who I accidentally killed by smashing into them. Please Fearless forgive me. I never wanted that. I love this server its the only reason why I bought garrys mod and why im doing this unban request. The server means so much to me I even donated(but thats not the point) All I want is a second chance I do know all rules and I also do know how to play on your servers. Please Fearless Team.

-by chris
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]
Involved-
Sorry but you clearly were not testing the car.You rammed my car(twice),tried to kill me,also my mic was clearly hearable,you even admitted to hearing me.You also admitted to baiting police.
Lying will NOT get you anywhere
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
You can ask the admin "Flu"[idk his name ] he helped me to get my car fixed because I couldn't drive over 15mph he was on that day with jonas roleplaying as a team of roleplay.. You can ask him he helped me with my aston martin v12. Later on I just tested it in the cotty and ram some cars because of the short de-lags because of the bad server performance at this time
and I didnt said your mic wasnt hear able I said that I had no sound till that admin stoped me
Even if your car is broken,you are not allowed to ram cars,chase bait and CDM.Also,server performance was certainly not bad,and you admitted to raming cars on purpose,saying you 'wanted some action'
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I just wanna say that I ll never play without sound again
the car rammiing happend accidentally if someone s driving over traffic light and Im drifting to the left by green traffic light I cant anything if that guy crash in me. like I've been just speeding in the citty to test the top speed of my car what Im sorry for. I m blacklisted for 3 Hours from cars and i totally understand that. But Im a player who know how to roleplay and I really want that second chance please Fearless. I mean two days is very long. Im playing everyday on this awesome server
You were driving up and down main street, crashing into every car you could see, while drifting about.

You then stopped at the BP gas station, to which an FBI agent ran up to you with the gun out and told you to get out of the vehicle. But instead of getting out of the vehicle, you attempted to drive away, resulting in you running over someone, and killed them. The FBI agent ran up to your car a second time, told you to exit the car, to which you backed the car up, and tried to drive away. It was at this point I had seen enough and grabbed your car right after the FBI agent shot a couple shots at ur car.

When questioned about the it all, your reasoning for breaking FearRP was that the cop shouldn't be allowed to pull a gun at the gas station cause it could blow up.

Logs Wrote:v33x [21:01:14] Chris2707 (STEAM_0:1:56218145) said: why is he allowed to pull out a gun there`?
v33x [21:01:19] Chris2707 (STEAM_0:1:56218145) said: it could explode

After explaining how that is not relevant to you breaking FearRP, I asked why you were baiting the police to chase you, to which you replied;

Logs Wrote:v33x [21:06:12] Chris2707 (STEAM_0:1:56218145) said: just wanted some police tention Tounge

I therefore blacklisted you from vehicles because of the CDM, and I banned you from the server for breaking FearRP twice.

As such, I see no reason why you should be unbanned as you clearly broke the rules.
As I stated in my previous posts, as you clearly broke the rules, I will deny this unban request.

You however should take this time to re-read the rules and make sure you don't break them again.

Denied.