A really, really bad situation in Italy, Earthquakes strike.
Sad 
Dear FearlessRP community.

I shouldn't be spending too much time here, judging the situation, all tho I tought I might inform you on a little situation that's going on in Italy.

I'm pretty sure you already are aware that Italy has been subject of different earthquakes in the past, leaving hundreds upon hundreds of deaths and THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of people without house or a place to live.

Well today it happened again.

We issued a first earthquake strike during 10:25 A.M. I felt it myself at home, and I was scared shitless during the happening. My mom at work, called immediately to see if I was ok, Dad and mom are too Ok. and thank godness right now I am too.

The second earthquake stroke about 30 minutes later, beeing a 5.3 on the magnitude scale, I felt it again and scared shitless again, ad I didn't expect it to be as frequent, Mom and dad already evacuated their office and they are safe hopefully far away from any danger, But I don't really know... I'll update you later on.

We had a THIRD eartquake possibly 20 minutes later again, it was still a 5 on the magnitude scale, Buildings collasped at Amatrice, where it has been already struck by multiple earthquakes in the past, and the cold weather, snow blocking people from leaving their homes just makes everything worse, I wish these guys best of luck, you can't imagine in what situation they are.

There was actually a 4th... but it was mainly 4.1 and didn't feel the earthquake... thankfully I am far away from it, yet we felt it a lot and was scary, as it cross the center of italy really fast and powerful.

The subway system was closed... If I went to school, I wouldn't have known a way to get back home... except for walking about 4 hours to get there...  The metro was closed to verify the structural integrity of the tunnels.. and it's better safe than sorry.

[Image: b76f42d7e7.jpg]

[Image: 45eb446014.jpg]

[Image: 92ac76d3b1.jpeg]

TRADUCTIONS: SCOSSA (Shock - Earthquake)  -   Centro (Middle - Center)   -    Forti Scosse (Powerful earthquakes)   -   TERREMOTO (Earthquake).

I will inform you later on, with the situation...

With all love, wish Southern Italy luck...

-Ossarium

EDIT: Check out the news, it should already have reported the situation... here's a link to the CNN page that reports the Metro system to be closed due to the earthquake Emergency.

EDIT2: Please, any moderator/admin, Move this thread to the News section, as I acidentally made it in the offtopic.
The following 2 users Like -Ossarium-'s post:
  • Emil, Ratatoskrr
Bloody hell lad, hope you're alright :/
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Xesus
I've done farts higher on the Richter scale than those earthquakes....

Jokes I hope there isnt too many injuries
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good to see you're alright, you lovely Italians don't deserve this, good luck!
Glad to see you're ok

Hope everyone is safe
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(01-18-2017, 02:34 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Hope everyone is safe

Ok, here's the situation.

We had another 5.1 Earthquake at 14:30 P.M. GMT +1.  That earthquake was the 5th one! I was with Brikaas in the TS channel asking him some Questions when it happened..

So far no deaths have been reported. But some buildings of the pre-struck earthquake city (Amatrice) And Center-Northen italy has felt the consequences.
Hope all is OK!
OT:This thread suits News section more than Off-Topic
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • -Ossarium-
I hope you are alright and that Italy is fine.