Unban Request
As I pointed out, I have been playing on this server for a long ass time. By the time I had spawned them in people in OOC wouldn't have had time to complain as you came literally as I was setting up. I'f I wanted to crash the server I wouldn't use that prop would I? If I had the intention of taking the server down don't you think that I would have used something way bigger in the middle of main street? If you would have come over and said "Hey, can you not do this because the server is really laggy today" or even gave a prop ban rather than just a straight up ban that would be fine. My point of this whole thing is there was no intention to crash the server at all and I had someone with my that was there also. The reason I spawned the limit is because its pretty hard to fill a shower with strange dolls with only a couple. Doesn't give the same effect. Like I said if you were to coma and talk to me about it instead of just going head first with the ban hammer we could have sorted this out.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by DonkeyKiin - 01-17-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jonas - 01-17-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Unban Request - by DonkeyKiin - 01-17-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jonas - 01-17-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Unban Request - by DonkeyKiin - 01-18-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Jonas - 01-18-2017, 04:59 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Spear - 01-18-2017, 10:52 AM