Unban Request Krabby
Your name:Krabby

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:120565933[/b]

Your ban ID:75801

Banned by:
[FL:M] Jonas

Reason:Attempting to suicide to avoid RP - Breaking FearRP - Already been warned // Extended by Spear

Involved:2 shit cops

Rebels were getting raided i died i was driving to other base when a cop pulled me over at motels pool. He arrested me for "murder" in my previous life. he pushed me in the pool, i was following charecter and as i was cuffed i could not swim, he called admin and said i was breaking fear rp. 

Side note: cops dont give a shit and they should be sorted out(more rules about them)
Hello Krabby,

Seeing as i am the banning moderator here, i'll post my point of view.

When i was called, i responeded and watched for a little while, you where intentionally attempting to drown yourself, just to avoid the fact they wanted to transport your somewhere, yet even with guns pointed at you, you kept on staying down in the pool, in attempt to kill yourself.

You have 11 bans within almost 250 hours, you should have learned from your mistakes a long time ago, you have gotten so many chances, yet on intention you're breaking FearRP, even after being warned by Spear beforehand.

I see no reason to get you unbanned.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied

I warned you once for breaking FearRP. Later on Jonas saw you breaking FearRP again and therefore you got punished. You have a whole lot of bans and blacklists already and you should have learned from your mistakes. I see no reason as to why you should be unbanned.
Moved