Cant download the cache file
Hey Im new to Fearless RP and new to Gmod in general. I wanted to start off my experience with some good old fashioned PERP. The problem was that when I started to join (I downloaded all the files btw) it freezes when i attempt to download the cache file and it crashes. I tried to delete my cache folder and everything that is possible. Is there a way someone could add the cache file to the downloads section or something because I believe I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.
(12-11-2011, 03:59 AM)XDHardy Wrote: Hey Im new to Fearless RP and new to Gmod in general. I wanted to start off my experience with some good old fashioned PERP. The problem was that when I started to join (I downloaded all the files btw) it freezes when i attempt to download the cache file and it crashes. I tried to delete my cache folder and everything that is possible. Is there a way someone could add the cache file to the downloads section or something because I believe I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

btw I need the d9684b2859260fa8b2b83a077b61efe3.dua file
I've uploaded it here for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(12-11-2011, 11:21 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've uploaded it here for you.

Thank you so much mate!