Reebs
-Partially nvolved-

I can back up what Reebs,Broccoli and Centurion is saying. I was online during this and not only yes we're we constantly getting raided and had issues trying to fix fading doors but Reebs was also sorting out double accounts in teamspeak. Just because he was busy and could not get to you this is not needed as an abuse case as he did not abuse anything
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(01-17-2017, 07:10 AM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: -Partially nvolved-

I can back up what Reebs,Broccoli and Centurion is saying. I was online during this and not only yes we're we constantly getting raided and had issues trying to fix fading doors but Reebs was also sorting out double accounts in teamspeak. Just because he was busy and could not get to you this is not needed as an abuse case as he did not abuse anything

I am catching on to the fact that everyone who was basing with him are going to say that he was "super busy," but all I am saying is I refuse to believe he was so busy to the point he couldn't send a sentence explaining what was going on. I would argue about how I doubt he was that busy and how it honestly makes no sense, but the point I am trying to make is sending a 10 second pm to explain to players why they are getting ignored helps not leave players confused and feeling like admins are to busy basing to do their duties. 

Have a great night Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Anyway, if you get RDMed, post a PR...
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
While having your @ call not responded to can be frustrating, it is not admin abuse. It may be administrative duty negligence (which, from what I can see, you have no solid proof of), but not admin abuse.

Without any solid proof, nor even any hints of proof other than 'he didn't respond', investigation into this possible case of administrative duty negligence therefore faces an impassable barrier.

Nothing can be done further about this specific case, therefore the admin abuse case is now closed, no admin abuse case noted by the administrator Reebs.