Reebs
Name: Ryan!

Time/Date: 3:00pm EST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40916370

Name of Administrator: Reebs

Evidence: While I was on the server today, I was RDM'd by a Corleone. I did what I believe was the right thing to do, call an admin. I reported the RDM and didn't receive a response for a few minutes. I understood that Reebs could be busy with other cases, so I waited. I continued to use @ every few minutes until about 10 minutes. I posted in OOC asking if Reebs, the only admin on, was bAFK. I got an answer from Broccoli, Which is shown in the green circled part of my screenshot, saying yes. So I continued to post in @ every few minutes waiting for Reebs to return. I then posted in OOC complaining about him AFKing, and then Broccoli said "lol you think he's actually AFK" Which confused me, so reebs was just ignoring me? It turns out he was based with Broccoli the entire time.  

So here is my concern, throughout the entire console I posted, Reebs did not once teleport or do any admining. I think it is ridiculous that an admin would get on the server and completely ignore his duties as an admin. The fact that Broccoli made that joke leads me to believe they were joking discussing him not answering me, seeing to how they were based together. Reebs should get in trouble for blatantly ignoring @ calls. I know the response is going to be "Admins should be allowed to RP too!!" and I see where that is coming from. But if a person does not want to do the job that comes with being an admin, they need to resign and have someone who is willing to help the players on the server.

Console: 
http://imgur.com/a/tMeGU

Evidence that he was basing: 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...D4DC85BBF/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...A5DA77CD6/
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Hi there, I was one of the corleones. We were talking with the president and we were attacked, hence why we removed many personal. We were then several minutes later confronted by Reebs, who gave us a warning.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Good morning, ryan!,

May I ask exactly how I abused my powers as an administrator? See below for examples of what is and is not abuse:

Spoiler :
Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

For example, this is not abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting someone in OOC.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

For example, this is abuse:
Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

I will admit, I was aggressive RPing with Broccoli and a few others at the time and missed a few @ calls and for that, I apologize, however as Elad stated, I did warn the corleones.

I don't see why you are posting an abuse case. Yes, I was RPing and got a little preoccupied, however I am usually on point with fulfilling the duties of an administrator.

That said, I rest my case.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Considering my name was mentioned in this post this makes me involved.

Reebs and some of my friends know I joke a lot in OOC so I jokeingly said "yes" to your question in OOC.

Reebs was not AFK you're right and he was also basing with me but I would occasionally see him teleport to admin sits and ect. He would also not speak in teamspeak at the time too.

Being the only admin on at the time, Reebs was very busy in dealing with DA's (Double Accounters) at the time.

I can understand your frustration but it even took a lot of time for Reebs to respond to an @ call I had.
[Image: unknown.png]
What Elad is talking about was way before me getting RDM'd. He was not one of the Corleones when this happened. I understand you might not call this exactly "abuse," but there is not a "bad admining" section to post in. It seems Broccoli and you are saying different things, He says you were very busy admining, but you are admitting to "missing a few @." Also you were not aggressive RPing; when I walked by, you were building, so don't try to make it seem as if you were in a gunfight or doing something that you couldn't TP from. Also if you saw him "teleport to admin sits" why does that not show in the logs anywhere?

I get that it isn't hard abuse, but when admins are ignoring people on the server it is a terrible look for the admin team and even the entire server overall. Lets say hypothetically you were "very busy," I was on for 20 minutes with no answer or PM, which there is no excuse for.
Involved. I was part of the RP.

Reebs was mainly tabbed out dealing with DAs on ts therefore he may of missed some of your calls too.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I was basing with Reebs and Brocolli at the time.

We had many things going on Ryan. For example, despite being raided constantly my fading door kept glitching out.

This is a problem Reebs had to sort out as I was in an RP situation.

In addition, Reebs dealth with my calls directly which cost him a rather long time.

In the 30 minutes or so we were basing, much of it Reebs was stressing about and was busy.

This was through Defending a raid, sorting out dupes, dealing with other calls and RPing.

It seems you are just being immature and impatient.

This is in no way abuse, despite his callout times.
(01-16-2017, 07:28 PM)ryan! Wrote: What Elad is talking about was way before me getting RDM'd. He was not one of the Corleones when this happened. I understand you might not call this exactly "abuse," but there is not a "bad admining" section to post in. It seems Broccoli and you are saying different things, He says you were very busy admining, but you are admitting to "missing a few @." Also you were not aggressive RPing; when I walked by, you were building, so don't try to make it seem as if you were in a gunfight or doing something that you couldn't TP from. Also if you saw him "teleport to admin sits" why does that not show in the logs anywhere?

I get that it isn't hard abuse, but when admins are ignoring people on the server it is a terrible look for the admin team and even the entire server overall. Lets say hypothetically you were "very busy," I was on for 20 minutes with no answer or PM, which there is no excuse for.

I never received any PM from you, Ryan. As previously stated I was also busy dealing with Double Accounters on Teamspeak and other people's @ calls. Just because it doesn't show up in console for you does not mean I was not actively administrating. This is in no way abuse. I will refrain from posting here further unless requested to by an SA.

Have a nice day.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I can't see why you would not pm me or any response whatsoever. I'm confused on how in the first post you were apologizing for being occupied with aggressive rp, but now you were busy with double accounters? There is no way you didn't see any of my @s just admit you were basing and ignoring me. This whole situation would be resolved if you sent a quick pm explaining what was going on.

Also centurion, you were not being raided. the raid you are taking about went on while I was getting off. I don't see how it is immature expecting an admin to help me when I am being rdm'd.

Have a great rest of the night Smile
Reebs was both occupied with dealing with double accounters and aggressive RP. Not to mention he was the only administrator on the server at the time. He might have seen your @ call but he was clearly very busy. Also we got raided by the police three times, one of them being a raid that lasted for 25 minutes.
[Image: unknown.png]