Unfair ban
Your name: Jonesmartinsam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155994159

Your ban ID:75646

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason:Breaking FearRP, D/C to avoid Moderator.

Involved:???

Why we should unban you: I was banned for the reason of DC to avoid a mod and for apparently breaking Fear RP now my issue with this is the Fear RP in that the police officer was asking me to exit my van but when asked provided no reason. and before i Dc i said im going on the Build server where i can do something with out getting struck with the ban hammer. also i was never at any point told i was going to have a staff member called on me for this. now i either want a full detailed reason on why with evidence or to be un-banned as i believe i have followed all the rules as the PO did not give me a reason to exit the van. 

To further note that in both the UK and US you have to be told why you are being requested out of the car first.
Hello,

When i was called over for FearRP, by RobotDuck, you where breaking FearRP, as of which i saw, you told him to provide you a reason, but no matter what you have to follow FearRP.

And when i confronted you, you straight up left to avoid me, and the officer whom was about to arrest you.

The ban was fairly placed, and i belive it should not get removed in any way.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
OK ill agree to the first one but on my screen you were not present in any way,shape or form so i did not 1: know you were there and 2: be told an admin was going to be called over.
Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]