The Fearless Pravda #1
Information 
The Fearless Pravda

Gold Digger or Rigger?
[Image: fd3ec45392aee62d717069eec2cec0ea.png]
After Madeleine won 'Miss EvoCity 2017' quite a few things rushed through the minds of many citizens of EvoCity. Was it all set up. Did Bentely Productions set the whole thing up to stick someone in the spotlight when actually it was an elaborate hoax!

The new star famous for her title on this year show was proposed to straight after the winning seeming as a 'shotgun marriage' or an attempt for her to lose her riches. Many people who watched the show could agree it was excellent and was very amusing but as they say 'you never know what happens behind closed doors'.

At 'Vantiago Incorporated' we made an attempt to contact the new Mrs.Lajoie and congratulate her on her success as her performance was excellent but due to the 'terms' made by the organisation 'Bentley Productions' she was unable to answer any questions or be invited for an interview on one of upcoming shows.

We congratulate Mrs.Lajoie on her win, but encourage her to read the small text next time..
(Writer: Joseph Vantiago Deacon)

The Chase is Over!
[Image: 2908ad945c099c353984b85fc75fda73.png]
When the famous British TV show normally hosted on the ITV came to EvoCity many surprised fans of the show took up the opportunity to take part in it. We at 'Vantiago Incorporated' got exclusive pictures from the show and availability to sit in and watch. "The Chase" was great success in EvoCity and proved quite challenging and entertaining to the contestants and the viewers. 

We got an exclusive interview with the show Presenter Mr.Jay Smith and asked him how he felt the first sitting of the game show went for him. "I thought the show went very smoothly. It was a rough start due to some audience members acting up. But that issue was resolved". What Mr.Smith said sounded very accurate when we visited the show it was a nice calming experience.

We hope the success of 'The Chase' in EvoCity will encourage other shows to come overseas and present them self in EvoCity.

Weather Warning
[Image: af5f6cf0710089dd9b5d7518955b6102.png]
As the almighty Dictator Mr.Julius Chanon (OverUsedMeme27) reigns supreme over EvoCity a weather warning has been put out by our local MET Office to all citizens. A great storm ererupted during Saturday and reports are coming in from over EvoCity about fallen trees and property being taken away by the wind. We ask all citizens of the city to stay safe during these harsh weather conditions as more are projected to occur. Maybe this is revenge for the Dictators harsh attitude to the citizens.

Special Thanks To:
Writer: Joseph Vantiago Deacon ([Fl:RP] Joe Joe Binks)
Miss EvoCity: Madeleine Gerin Lajoie ([FL:RP] Sparx)
The Dictator: Julius Chanon (OverUsedMeme27)
The Chase Presenter: Jay Smith (Unable to Find Steam Name)

A 'Vantiago Incorporated' Production
Released: 14/01/2017

The Fearless Pravda: #0001
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Jessixa
Dear, Joseph Vantiago Deacon

We are appalled to see you write such a negative article on our company, not only are you slandering our name but you also insulting the most beautiful woman in the whole of Evocity, Madeleine. We will not stand for this attack on us. We would have hoped for a more positive relationship between our two companies but the filth you have written has tainted that possibility.

I hope you realise who you are messing with here. Big companies come with big backup and that backup just happens to be a group of lawyers. In the coming weeks you can expect to find a document on your doorstep, demanding that you come to the high court. It seems like new companies lack the smarts and intuitive to come up with truthful and actually intriguing stories.

In other news you can look out for our upcoming magazine, Evogue. It will reach stores in February and will include things such as an exclusive interview with the illustrious Madeleine Gerin Lajoie, written by the world-renowned writer Luc Raydon. Perhaps you can read it in the court waiting room.

Best regards,
CEO of Bentley Productions
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Lesanka, Random, DreeBott, Bobby, Jessixa
Dear Mr.Bentley,

The article was based on many speculations of the people. I provide what the people expect. Nothing in the article was confirmed and by no means was an attack on Bentely Productions merely a speculation seen in the eye of the public. This was no way a target against you or Mrs.Lajoie.

We are sorry if you saw this article as a target. It was not aimed to be seen like that. Our Sincerest apologies

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Vantiago Deacon
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Good to see that The Chase made it into the papers! Smile