Report: Pollux
Name of player: Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: V4B1

Summary: Held his prop im place to block me ramming it.

Evidence: Uploading.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sorry for the upload is takeing so long, the video will be up tonight as im at work atm.
I was clearly in the process of building the barricade, the left side wasn't working when you rammed into it. I believe I had put cones on the other side of the tunnel while I was fixing it. Me and the other cop even said that we were working on it but it seems like you edited that out. The barricade wouldn't have moved even if I wasn't holding it because it wasn't working at all. If you didn't speed up the video or left it running for a bit longer you'd hear us say we are building it. I also honestly don't get why you were just speeding in and out of the city tunnel anyway, but that's not really relevant to this report. Me and the over cop did try to explain we were making it after you rammed into the barricade but you didn't listen to us at all and just continued to complain.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Well from my point of view you just grabbed it as i drove up and you can clearly see me driving up so begs the question why did you grab it like 2 seconds before i attempted to ram it?
I was looking up trying to figure out why it wouldn't work, I did see you coming but expected you to stop. I did try to pull it up so you could pass when I realised you weren't going to. The barricade was high enough so normal cars can pass through and I can work at it at the same time. The last thing I expected was a truck to come and attempt to ram it. Me and the other officer did try to explain this to you in game but you just didn't listen. You can see the barricade next to it was at the same height and the police car was able to pass, so it was high enough for a normal car to get through. The other officer was meant to be blocking the road while I was fixing it but it seems like he got distracted with a car on the other side. If I left it as it was you still wouldn't be able to pass, you couldn't ram the barricade at the time, this is one of the things I was trying to fix. I didn't really even have a reason to stop you from passing the barricade, I expected you to stop before you hit it and tried to pull it up when I realised you weren't going to stop.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
If you where planing to let me pass, may i ask why the spikes where left on the floor and i got arrested for ramming it.
There were spikes on that side while I was building. The officer was controlling the left side with the spikes and the right one with the barrier. There was enough space on the left side (the one you rammed) for a car to fit underneath, I didn't expect a tall truck to go through the checkpoint. I am not sure if the other side also had spikes or not. We were trying to keep the traffic to one lane for the most part while I was building, with the spiked one being for emergencies or if there is too much traffic.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
No matter what you where doing, You still broke the rules by stopping me ramming the checkpoint.
It does seem like Pollux is in the middle of building the checkpoint in this sped up video.

I can also completely understand why they would arrest you, seing how you are driving on the wrong side of the road.

As such, I will deny this.

Denied.