PR on Eddie Straw
(01-15-2017, 04:31 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:08 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:02 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 03:47 PM)Robbtja Wrote: I didnt get told once to remove your handcuffs. Nobody told me to leave. Video can prove that. Why do you keep claiming that. Also, arrests are dealt IC.

You were told to let me walk away at 01:20 by John wich you ignored.
Then later at 02:51 again you got told to let me go.
So if you go against orders from the President twice in a row, you doesnt act corrupt?

1:20
Quote:Officer, what are you doing?
That is what John said.
So, he didn't said that I should release you.
Please stop lying in the courthouse.

2:51 
He didn't say my name and as Finn took over the situation, I wasn't responsible for you anymore.

Once again, Stop lying in the courthouse!
1:20 If he know says Officer, what are you doing? (He meant you who had police officer uniform on you)
2:51.. I assume he meant you since you were the only police officer who handcuffed me.
"Ok... Officer, realese one om my personal *inaudioble* and looks straight at you".

So did he tell you to realese me?
Yes he did.

Quote:1:20 If he know says Officer, what are you doing? (He meant you who had police officer uniform on you)
He still didn't say that I should remove your handcuffes or gave me any orders.

Quote:2:51.. I assume he meant you since you were the only police officer who handcuffed me.
"Ok... Officer, realese one om my personal *inaudioble* and looks straight at you".

Yes he did.
Still, I wasn't responsible for you anymore.
(01-15-2017, 04:35 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:02 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 03:47 PM)Robbtja Wrote: I didnt get told once to remove your handcuffs. Nobody told me to leave. Video can prove that. Why do you keep claiming that. Also, arrests are dealt IC.

You were told to let me walk away at 01:20 by John wich you ignored.
Then later at 02:51 again you got told to let me go.
So if you go against orders from the President twice in a row, you doesnt act corrupt?

1:20
Quote:Officer, what are you doing?
That is what John said.
So, he didn't said that I should release you.
Please stop lying in the courthouse.

2:51 
He didn't say my name and as Finn took over the situation, I wasn't responsible for you anymore.

Once again, Stop lying in the courthouse!
1:20 If he know says Officer, what are you doing? (He meant you who had police officer uniform on you)
2:51.. I assume he meant you since you were the only police officer who handcuffed me.

Yes he did.

Quote:1:20 If he know says Officer, what are you doing? (He meant you who had police officer uniform on you)
He still didn't say that I should remove your handcuffes or gave me any orders.

Quote:2:51.. I assume he meant you since you were the only police officer who handcuffed me.

Yes he did.
Still, I wasn't responsible for you anymore.

Still you came to Grassy Fields for what? Try to arrest me ( Trying to arrest a part of the "Government" Current Queen of England.) for what?
There was no laws.
John was President before the crash and after the crash of Server V41b.
You did not have the name Corrupt police officer but still forced me into cuffing me.
If you get told... Officer What are you doing? you should understand that he is talking to you asking what are you doing.
You ever heard of subminalmessage before?
He gave you orders to realese me.
Don't act like you dont know what you are doing.
(01-15-2017, 04:54 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:02 PM)Younathan420 Wrote: ---
---

Quote:---

Still you came to Grassy Fields for what? Try to arrest me ( Trying to arrest a part of the "Government" Current Queen of England.) for what?
There was no laws.
You did not have the name Corrupt police officer but still forced me into cuffing me.
If you get told... Officer What are you doing? you should understand that he is talking to you asking what are you doing.

Quote:Still you came to Grassy Fields for what? Try to arrest me ( Trying to arrest a part of the "Government" Current Queen of England.) for what?
Why do you want to know that, I mean, that doesn't have anything to do with this case.
Also, why would I come to Grassy Fields just to arrest you. To be honest, this is the first time I saw you.

Quote:There was no laws. 
There were indeed no laws.

Quote:John was President before the crash and after the crash of Server V41b. 

That doesn't have anything to do with this case.
Quote:You did not have the name Corrupt police officer but still forced me into cuffing me.
Robbtja wrote: "Edit: I tazed and cuffed you as you were running away from me."
I hope this explains why I cuffed you.
Quote:If you get told... Officer What are you doing? you should understand that he is talking to you asking what are you doing.
He was talking to me, but didn't give me any orders. I don't understand why you write such unnecessary things.
Quote:He gave you orders to realese me.
Stop lying in the courthouse
Robbtja wrote: "He didn't say my name and as Finn took over the situation, I wasn't responsible for you anymore."

Your reply was totally unnecessary.
(01-15-2017, 05:10 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:54 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:08 PM)Robbtja Wrote: ---

Quote:---

There was no laws.

Quote:Still you came to Grassy Fields for what? Try to arrest me ( Trying to arrest a part of the "Government" Current Queen of England.) for what?
Why do you want to know that, I mean, that doesn't have anything to do with this case.
Also, why would I come to Grassy Fields just to arrest you. To be honest, this is the first time I saw you.

Quote:There was no laws. 
There were indeed no laws.

Quote:John was President before the crash and after the crash of Server V41b. 

That doesn't have anything to do with this case.
Quote:You did not have the name Corrupt police officer but still forced me into cuffing me.
Robbtja wrote: "Edit: I tazed and cuffed you as you were running away from me."
I hope this explains why I cuffed you.
Quote:If you get told... Officer What are you doing? you should understand that he is talking to you asking what are you doing.
He was talking to me, but didn't give me any orders. I don't understand why you write such unnecessary things.
Quote:He gave you orders to realese me.
Stop lying in the courthouse
Robbtja wrote: "He didn't say my name and as Finn took over the situation, I wasn't responsible for you anymore."

Your reply was totally unnecessary.

Your Reply was an act of reaction not a respond.
In Nature of life it's better to respond than react.
Alright, enough. Both of you. If you continue going at eachothers throats I will start issuing warnings.

I'll take a look into this later.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Awaiting response from Reebs. Hopefully he will have a look into this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
Hello there,

I am here to conclude this PR, on behalf of me and Reebs.

The time that this exact situation was present, we where setting up the roleplay, i was flying around fixing parts of the whole dupe, so the situation itself was an OOC matter, i did tell you this, Robbtja, and we where setting up everything, and getting ready, i have no idea why you came in, but that's unessecary, nonetheless it was an OOC situation.

Eddie did break FearRP, but seeing as this was an OOC situation, no actual roleplay was performed here, and i belive he was about to place down a part of the dupe - so as a conclusion, Eddie will not recive a recordable punishment, he will recive a verbal warning, and should of just told you it was an OOC situation, and i could understand the frustration there might of been.

Also, there is no need to put an attitude on, and keep on posting all the time.

To an end of the PR, it is hereby getting Denied for said reasons above.

Thanks for your report!
~Jonas & Reebs.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]